My favourite alternative movie posters

Tools    

Hey all.

I wanted to show you all my favourite alternative movie posters that I have seen around while researching.

Some are over the top, some are very minimal and some are very artistic.

There is quire a lot so just enjoy them.

The first one is from terminator 2.

It's from Edgar ascenseo.

It is in black and white and looks rather eerie.

The next one is spiderman.

This one melds a cinematic tone and the classic comic book look together. It's made by Jordan gibson.

The muppets film poster I'd very red and features one of the characters from the film.

This one is made from Tom wood and features three films in one. It's shaped like an ice cream cone with the three film around it.

This inception one is subtle but effective. It has the brain shaped like 3 heads and each head is getting smaller. It's a very simple design.

This one is for the Alfred hitchcock film psycho.

The poster is mostly black with red and white in the center. It is a simple design.

This is one of my favourite ones for the lion king. Lots of colour and detail.

This might just do nobody any good.
By Olly Moss:

By Jay Shaw:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)

By Randy Ortiz:

Hey all.

I wanted to show you all my favourite alternative movie posters that I have seen around while researching.

Some are over the top, some are very minimal and some are very artistic.

There is quire a lot so just enjoy them.
Im glad nobody repped these.

Theres a poster thats going thru a tough time right now Nate, and has come in once a day to post a poster like these. I think its best we let him be the one to post them. Nothing personal, but it is his niche. The true members of the forum dont get jealous about how many reps he gets on them too.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=46752