Locations of movies you have visited

Tools    

The lighthouse us from forest gimp the one he runs too
Ahhhhhh good old Forest Gimp - I believe that might be one of Mr Minio's very favourite fillums.

I visited venice waterfront and venini glass(from moonraker movie)
-Mi6 london
-Citygroup tower los angeles(speed 1994)
-fox plaza tower(die hard)

I visited venice waterfront and venini glass(from moonraker movie)
-Mi6 london
-Citygroup tower los angeles(speed 1994)
-fox plaza tower(die hard)

Ooh I have also seen the fox plaza tower from die hard. Don't think I've seen the others. I'll have to have a look later

I visited Pizzeria de Michele's in Naples, where Julia Roberts eats pizza in 'Eat Pray Love', but I didn't take any pics because I was too busy eating pizza

I visited Pizzeria de Michele's in Naples, where Julia Roberts eats pizza in 'Eat Pray Love', but I didn't take any pics because I was too busy eating pizza
Haha. I've seen the stairs from the exorcist where the father fell. There's a little plaque at the bottom explaining about the film and stuff.

I'll post the picture later

not a movie, but I live in a town where this scene from Game of Thrones was filmed, so I visited this place a 100 times (it is called the Diocletian Palace)

Game of thrones is on my top tv show lists so I would love to visit that place if I got the chance too

also I visited Rome this year so I was at a lot of locations for movies such as 'Roman Holiday', 'Angels and Demons', 'To Rome with Love' etc.

I am too lazy to post all of them, so here is just one

'the church of the Illuminati' from Angels and Demons, Castel Sant Angelo, Rome...

me and my sister there...

that's it. there is no other movie locations I visited, but I would love to visit the beach from my fave movie 'Moonrise Kingdom'

also I visited Rome this year so I was at a lot of locations for movies such as 'Roman Holiday', 'Angels and Demons', 'To Rome with Love' etc.

I am too lazy to post all of them, so here is just one

'the church of the Illuminati' from Angels and Demons, Castel Sant Angelo, Rome...

me and my sister there...

that's it. there is no other movie locations I visited, but I would love to visit the beach from my fave movie 'Moonrise Kingdom'

That looks gorgeous. Going to put that on my to see list I think.

Wouldn't that be nice to visit that beach. I second that idea

I went to morroco with a friend about a year ago and saw this view. It's from a great movie.

If we have any monty python fans here then you must visit this castle where holy grail was mostly filmed. It's in Scotland

I know we have some the good, the bad and the ugly fans here. Whilst in Spain for a two week holiday with the family we visited here.

If you've seen 500 days of summer this picture should look familiar to you.

I have recently moved to London, so of course the First movie location is visited is obvious

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I got married at the train station they used in X-Men.

Suspect's Reviews

^ that is so cool!

I visited Trafalgar square, London where Captain America and Edge of Tomorrow were filmed.

the scene from EOT

MC for the Great Underground Circus
The mansion in Sintra and the Hotel from "The 9th Gate"

Not filming locations exactly... but I live in Shropshire, which is where Tolkien based The Shire in Middle Earth...

And I used to live about 1/4 mile from Brodie Castle in Morayshire which is where Shakespeare based Macbeth.

I have been to Eilean Donan Castle though which is where Highlander was filmed.

Beautiful place, but a right pain to get to.

Technically, it's not the same thing, but I lived in Paterson, New Jersey, where large chunks of two Denzel Washington movies, The Hurricane and The Preacher's Wife were filmed. The Sopranos also did a lot of filming there...navigating downtown was really difficult when The Sopranos were filming.