Pictures

Tools    

I don't know if this is the right thread or not but I post alot of my lists on my phone.

But I don't know how to post pictures while using my phone.

I don't have the little mountain symbol at all on my reply box.

Can anyone help me?

Sure, I can help. Up to you if you wanna debug the issue here, or via PM (depending on how much back-and-forth is required). Either way, though, the first question would be: are you using the mobile site, or the desktop site? The desktop site has differently colored links and you'll be zooming in and out and all that. The desktop site will be a lot easier to use on a smaller screen and have navigation that slides down from the top when you hit the three-line ("hamburger") menu.

What gbgoodies said. You want to wrap those IMG tags around the URL of an image. You'll want to pick one from those results and hit "View Image" and then copy the resulting URL.

Deleted that attempt since it was just a bunch of code.

You'll need to pick an image from Google Images, go to it directly ("View Image") or something, not just the preview Google gives you, and then copy the URL from your address bar. Then wrap that in IMG tags.

It's technically possible this is what you did, but you just randomly chose an image that was embedded via the code you just posted, but it's a little more likely some other part of the process went wrong.

I think you're copying the image itself; you want to be copying the URL in the address bar after you've loaded it (by clicking on the link in my previous post).