My top movies from 2000-2015

→ in
Tools    

Hey guys. This one is a very long list over a thousand titles. Bear with me it might take a while but we will get there.

Sorry about the length couldn't dwindle it down anymore.

Anyway enjoym

1135. The witch (2015)

The film is set in 1630, in new England, america. A puritan family is banished from town for their beliefs. They are forced to move to a farm that feels like it is on edge of the world, as from the opening the woods that line the farm are presented in ominous fashion, almost creating a character that could serve as the scariest element of the film.

This really is my sort of horror film, no jump scares, convincing acting and a focus on a dark, foreboding atmosphere rather than the grotesque and bloody.

1134. Victoria (2015)

This is a strong movie with alot of emotion. The movie has good experimental film techniques, and the choice of making the movie in one take is a very good choice. There is no moment where the movie became boring, it is just well balanced. The story is also very good and emotional. The dialogues are also very realistic.

1133. Tangerine (2015)

This film is full of life. This is a film that let's the characaters be people, and let's it setting exist as it is.

The characters are very believable

1132. Standing tall (2015)

A terrific drama speaking of the juvenile delinquency, more outstanding than everything I've seen concerning such a theme. A great actor who gives us a powerful performance.

1131. Spotlight (2015)

Everything about this movie is outstanding - the performances, the way the true events are handled, the cinematography.

1130. Son of Saul (2015)

The movie is a strong audio-visual and emotional representation of what it was supposed to be like living in a concentration camp during the Holocaust. The senses are bombarded with loud noises, screams, scenes flash before you, ghastly scenes of pain, suffering, hatred and inhumanity.

1129. Sicario (2015)

Lots of action, suspense, brutal blood and gore. This movie is very good at showing you the darker side of humanity and really making you feel it. It blurs the lines between good and evil, and demonstrates the realities of the darker side.

Emily blunt played her part perfectly. Great all-star cast.

1128. Shaun the sheep movie (2015)

The story is easy to follow, the character's are likable and there is no trite wince inducing dialogue, everything is mumbled by the humans and the sheep communicate in a variation of bahs. There are some cracking running gags and a smattering of fart jokes.

1127. The second mother (2015)

Ana Muylaert builds a narrative that speaks of class relationship, the role of women in society as a mother, daughter, professional, also speaks of social segregation.

1126. Room (2015)

This is one of those rare feats in filmmaking. The cinematography is great, but see this for the story and acting. Not often has a movie made me cry, laugh and shout out during the film's run time. The magnifence of this film 8s in how the director was able to tackle the difficult subject matter in a way that doesn't leave you feeling like you saw an average thriller/horror movie.

1125. Snoopy and Charlie brown: the peanut's movie (2015)

Seeing snoopy, Charlie brown for the first time in a long time with updated animation and music are great. The story is a classic and although it has been used before, it is still an original nonetheless. It's new for people unknown to it and a favourite for the fans.

Topping that off is a spectacular cast of child actors who helped bring the characters to life and a script with fortified character development.

Alot of you may not have seen the ones from 2015 but keep watching because i'm sure you will know a couple further up we go.

1124. Our little sister (2015)

Excellent cast and acting. The home cooked meals make the whole movie very homey, warm and humanistic. In the big scheme of things, family is what we have left despite all the arguments and differences.

Heart warming and beautiful.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Alot of you may not have seen the ones from 2015 but keep watching because i'm sure you will know a couple further up we go.

I rarely go to the movie theater anymore, so if you're list is chronological, it may be a while before you get to any movies that I've seen, but I'm still here and reading your list every time you update it,

I rarely go to the movie theater anymore, so if you're list is chronological, it may be a while before you get to any movies that I've seen, but I'm still here and reading your list every time you update it,
Ok thank you 😀. It's going from 2015 to 2000

1123. Mission impossible - rogue nation (2015)

There is a perfect blend between espionage and explosions, character development and story pacing.

Tom Cruise is better than ever and is stunningly paired with Rebecca ferginson. The rest if the characters are great, the villain is sinister.

1122. Me and Earl and the dying girl (2015)

The direction and cinematography are absolutely incredible.

Me and Earl and the dying girl is a film filled with heartbreakingly realistic performances, quirky direction, gorgeous cinematography and spectacular writing.

1121. The Martian (2015)

Damon gives a great sympathetic performance, imbuing his character with some snarky, albeit good willing spirit as he deals with the obstacles the Martian environment throws at him.

The production values, as to be expected with ridley Scott, are immaculate. All the visual and special effects look completely realistic, the supporting cast all do a good job at keeping the movie going at a quick pace.

This is a great adventure story with a ton of heart and intelligence, that, although it has no violence and the antagonists ate simply the Martian environment and the limitations of humankind, had me completely glued to the screen.

1120. Mad max: fury road (2015)

This is seriously a movie I thought I'd never see: a CGI filled blockbuster that I loved. The stunts are so much fun, the FX so great.