Top 100 erotic thrillers

→ in
Tools    

I am a girl by the way not a man lol 😃

Is there even such a genre called homogeneous erotic epics?? 😀
Yes, it's my favorte genre! There's Drill Bill... and then there's Drill Bill 2: The Second Hole and Drill Bill 3: Drill to Kill and who can forget the 5th one Drill Bill: Rectum Nation! Don't watch the fourth though, it's a sh*tty sequel, litterally.

Oh, you are a girl! I didn't know. Are you hot and sexy? (asking in a totally unoffensive way)

Lol ok I will add them to my watch list when I get a chance.

Lol that is for me to know MovieMeditation. 😈

Yes, it's my favorte genre! There's Drill Bill... and then there's Drill Bill 2: The Second Hole and Drill Bill 3: Drill to Kill and who can forget the 5th one Drill Bill: Rectum Nation! Don't watch the fourth though, it's a sh*tty sequel, litterally.

Oh, you are a girl! I didn't know. Are you hot and sexy? (asking in a totally unoffensive way)
There is is a sequel to Drill to Kill? Sounds like Bill failed his mission and Bob should be brought in by that point.

92. Burning Money

One of the best films I have ever seen. The plot is quite appealing, the director excels on creating a tense mood along the film and the actors maser fully build the characters psychological profiles. It is a movie about people, friendship, ambition and love. Five stars for the music and the actors.

Sorry guys that's all for now.

I'm tired and need sleep but will post more tomorrow.

91. Body heat

This is very stylish, atmospheric film. It boasts dark lighting and sultry locations, with a jazz soundtrack to match. All the principal characters smoke heavily. And there are some steamy sex scenes involving hurt and Turner. The plot is complex. It starts slowly but gathers pace perfectly before reaching an unexpected conclusion via a number of twists and turns. The acting, direction and screenplay are spot on.

This film is slender entertainment.

90. The last seduction

What we have here is a crime tale, with a sense of black humour, which delights in throwing sense out of the window, so it can be more playful. It's a crazy idea, but one that avoids getting carried away, it stays focused enough on the plot and character to hold the viewers attention for one hundred minutes. Some parts don't work, but the whole thing is a delightful neo-noir.

89. Bound

This is a truly brilliant piece of movie making. It tells the story of two women, who happen to be lovers, who plan to steal two million dollars from violet's mob boyfriend.

The movie keeps you on tenter hooks all the way through, the direction and writing is absolutely fantastic, the movie gives nothing away and only right at the end do you know how it all turned out.

A movie worth watching. Absolutely brilliant.

88. Derailed

This is a tight, smart and dangerous movie about risks.

Jennifer Aniston gives a great performance, as does Clive Owen. The directing is spot on and the music is effective and spot on.

This movie is serious in all aspects. It can be violent, foul-mouthed, and at times really thrilling.

87. Play misty for me

The movie is paced just right, the acting is excellent, and it's story is very engrossing. By the time the end comes you are guaranteed to jump out of your seat, or you'll find yourself grabbing on to something, or biting your nails.

I thought there were some weird choices for a while, but then all of a sudden, I love each of the last 5.

Some of them will be weird and unknown by a lot of people but there will be some choices people will know

86. Unfaithful

This is a stylish and competent thriller. It may not perhaps have the best character development/buildup in the world, but it is really lifted no end by Gere's powerful performance.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
WOW!

Unfaithful is another good one, Diane Lane is a goddess.

I totally agree. She made the film what it is.

86. Unfaithful

This is a stylish and competent thriller. It may not perhaps have the best character development/buildup in the world, but it is really lifted no end by Gere's powerful performance.
Thank you so much for mentioning Gere's performance in Unfaithful...I have always thought the performance to be severely underrated and felt it was odd that Lane received an Oscar nomination and he didn't. Wish I could agree with you regarding Derailed...this attempt at Hitchcock suspense started off promising, but fell apart due primarily to the ridiculous actions of Clive Owen's character.

86. Unfaithful

Thank you so much for mentioning Gere's performance in Unfaithful...I have always thought the performance to be severely underrated and felt it was odd that Lane received an Oscar nomination and he didn't. Wish I could agree with you regarding Derailed...this attempt at Hitchcock suspense started off promising, but fell apart due primarily to the ridiculous actions of Clive Owen's character.

Totally agree about the Oscar nomination. He really did deserve an Oscar for that.

85. When will I be loved?

I liked this movie. Neve has many levels to her. She held her own in this movie, but some of the other parts could have been left out. I'm not sure how I missed this when it first came out, bit I'm glad I'm able to catch it now.

84. Exotica

A very beautiful and haunting movie, with a haunting snake charm style score.

It seems to me to explore the theme of people trying to connect, in a very insular and ultimately unfulfilling way, and also the theme of loss. The strip club seems such a hollow place but at the same time it seems almost understandable that it would draw hapless souls in night after night with nowhere else to go.

Some of the dialogue seems poetic, cynical and truthful all at the same time.

A film that you really need to watch to the end before you really feel you understand it's puzzle. A moving portrait of life that will linger in your mind afterwards.