UNDERRATED/UNDERSEEN MOVIES PART 1: The 40's-60's

1941: You'll Never Get Rich
1942: Cat People
1944: The Three Caballeros
1950: Rio Grande
1951: The Thing From Another World (Overshadowed by the 1980's remake)
1953: Invaders From Mars (One of the creepiest sci-fi movies from the era)
1955: Cult Of The Cobra (A funny yet also chilling B-movie classic)
1956: Earth Vs. The Flying Saucers
1957: Quatermass 2 (Brian Donlevy as Quatermass is one of my favorite character performances)
1958: The Fly
1959: House On Haunted Hill (Honorable mention to The Angry Red Planet, which has one of the scariest monsters I've ever seen, in general. Another honorable mention goes to Attack Of The Giant Leeches, which is hilarious)
1960: The Little Shop Of Horrors (Honorable mention to Ocean's Eleven)
1962: Panic In Year Zero! (Disturbingly realistic post-apocalypse movie that deserves a lot more attention than it gets. You gotta love a movie directed by Ray Milland himself)
1963: Lord Of The Flies (Honorable mention towards Ikarie XB-1, a quietly disturbing Russian sci-fi adventure. Check it out.)
1964: The Last Man On Earth (Much more unknown, yet more faithful to the book than the I Am Legend film from 2007)
1966: Fantastic Voyage (Beautiful and groundbreaking)
1967: Who's That Knocking At My Door (Amazing debut by Martin Scorcese. Honorable mention to Valley Of The Dolls, the most cynical depiction of Hollywood glitz I've seen since Maps To The Stars)
1968: Hang 'Em High
1969: Take The Money And Run (Perfect if you're a fan of the light Woody Allen comedies without a serious tone)