Green Lantern
8.57%
3 votes
Steel
22.86%
8 votes
Catwoman
35 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You could definitely make the case for Origins being on this list, but The Wolverine doesn't deserve to be lumped in with the likes of Catwoman, much less Logan.
Am I the only one that thinks Origins is better than the Wolverine?

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Possibly. Deadpool was atrocious. It broke an already mediocre movie.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I hear Todd McFarlane recently completed a screenplay for a new Spawn movie. Maybe with the success of Deadpool and Logan we'll finally get the Spawn film we deserve
That would be awesome!!!
That reminds me that HBO had an animated Spawn series way back when. I had forgotten about that! That was a good make up for the movie abomination. =/

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned "Howard the Duck" yet.
I LOVED Howard the Duck!!!! I watched that in a 5th grade sleep-over and it was good silly fun. I try to watch it every 5 years or so just to avoid real life and try to remember what it was like to be a kid again.

*sings*
Howard.... tha DUCK! wak wak wak wak.......

Just Deadpool or you think Wade was also atrocious?
For me Deadpool at the end was a swing and a miss, I just thought Silver Samurai was a bigger miss.
Origins had Schreiber, who was pretty solid. Kitsch wasn't bad either. I just felt Origins had more redeeming features

For me Deadpool at the end was a swing and a miss, I just thought Silver Samurai was a bigger miss.
Origins had Schreiber, who was pretty solid. Kitsch wasn't bad either. I just felt Origins had more redeeming features
Eh, Wade was alright. The bullet deflecting scene was cool. But after the transformation things go downhill very fast. I was a Deadpool fan before it was cool (read all the comics) and Deadpool was incredibly disappointing. "The Merc with a Mouth" had been changed to "The Merc with No Mouth". I could write an entire paragraph on how Deadpool was bad.

Eh, Wade was alright. The bullet deflecting scene was cool. But after the transformation things go downhill very fast. I was a Deadpool fan before it was cool (read all the comics) and Deadpool was incredibly disappointing. "The Merc with a Mouth" had been changed to "The Merc with No Mouth". I could write an entire paragraph on how Deadpool was bad.
Absolutely, buuuuuuuuut, it wasn't a Deadpool movie so he was a plot device rather than a fully fleshed out character (unfortunately)
I was never a fan of the character in the comics so your opinion has more weight than mine, obviously you were excited for the 1st onscreen performance of Deadpool, buuuuuuuuut, also remember that without Origins there would be no Deadpool movie (probably)

Batman & Robin surely has to be up (down) there somewhere. Unbelievable how a film can be that bad. The first Fantastic Four was decent enough, if only for its capability of entertaining throughout.
I can't disagree that it was a fun film. But which fantastic four movie are you taking about? The 90s b movie one?

I can't disagree that it was a fun film. But which fantastic four movie are you taking about? The 90s b movie one?
The 2005 one. Thought it was pretty entertaining and for sure not among the worst superhero movies ever made. The two sequels however, the 2015 one in particular, were horrific.

Legend in my own mind
Batman V Superman, Dawn of justice.

One of the worst films I have ever seen, not just super hero films.

I don't actually wear pants.
The worst I've seen in Spider-Man 2, but a more conventional choice is X-Men 3. I haven't seen any since Iron Man 2 except Dark Knight Rises, which I hated. I'm tired of them.

The worst you've seen is Amazing Spiderman 2, Spiderman 2 is the best Spiderman movie ever made.

Anyways I voted Daredevil, it was tough but for wasted potential I'd go Daredevil.

1. Daredevil
2. Catwoman
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
4. The Spirit
5. Batman and Robin
6. Superman IV:the Quest for Piece
7. Barbwire
8. Steel
9. Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance
10. Batman V Superman
11. The Green Hornet
12. Wolverine:Origins
13. Fantastic Four (2015)
14. Amazing Spiderman 2
15. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
16. The Crow:City of Angels
17. Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer
18. Ghost Rider
19. Superman 3
20. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II
21. Spawn
22. Green Lantern
23. Fantastic Four
24. Generation X
25. Supergirl

I don't actually wear pants.
The worst you've seen is Amazing Spiderman 2, Spiderman 2 is the best Spiderman movie ever made.
Never bothered with Amazing Spider-Man 2. I'm done with superheroes. I meant Spider-Man 2, and will always mean Spider-Man 2, when it comes to the worst superhero film I've seen.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Never bothered with Amazing Spider-Man 2. I'm done with superheroes. I meant Spider-Man 2, and will always mean Spider-Man 2, when it comes to the worst superhero film I've seen.
Wow, I regard Spider-Man 2 as one of the best ever and I didn't like the first one that much and pretty much don't watch, don't like anything made past Nolans Dark knight trilogy. Calling it one of the worst superhero movies ever. Well you definitely have a right too, could you explain why?