My must see movies

→ in
Tools    

These are my must see movies that I recommend people to watch if they haven't already.

I will edit pictures in later on.

The turin horse (2011)

This is my first bela tarr movie that I've seen.

This is the most powerful cinematic art piece I've ever seen.

Moolaade (2004)

This is a movie you should not miss.

It was made in Africa so it has subtitles but don't let that put you off watching it.

The subject matter is a bit disturbing but it makes the film what it is.

The story is very colourful which I thought was unheard of in Africa.

All in all this was the most empowering film of 2004 I have seen.

Glad to see you are back to posting your own comments. Just stick to that we are more interested in your own thoughts than some other person on the internets, gives us more of an opportunity to discuss things with and get to know you.

A girl like her (2015)

This movie is such a must see movie it should also be shown in schools in my opinion.

It's about bullying and the real raw effects it has on the victim.

Jessica is harassed by her former best friend Avery king for a year. She keeps it secret from everyone apart from her best friend Brian. They record some footage of the bullying before Jessica commits suicide.

This brought back loads of memory's for me. I was in her position in school and even attempted suicide so it was very emotional for me.

It is very raw and shows the real effects of everyone around Jessica and how it affects people.

I highly recommend this film

High noon

I was never a fan of westerns to be honest but after seeing this movie my opinion changed.

This film is about revenge and it does a really good job.

Gary cooper does fantastically well and grace Kelly supports him.

This is a highly recommended film.

Winter sleep

This film has stayed with me for months after I watched it.

There are scenes of great storytelling visuals. It reminds me of some sort of Shakespeare story.

The only gripe I have is some of the long discussions and the length of the film which is over 3 hours long. They should cut some of the running length and the discussions.

Overall recommend one watch at least.

Throne of blood

This film is an adaptation of Shakespeare's play, Macbeth.

This film had a more quiet and still filming style.

If you like Shakespeare then I will give this film a watch.