What's a male version of 50 Shades of Grey?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
My gf likes the movies and really wants me to finish the trilogy. However, if I do this for her, I figure she should watch a more male version of a sexually charged drama. But are there any?

The truth is in here
There's nothing I hate more than watching a crappy movie just because someone else does. If you don't want to see any of the other Fifty Shades movies I don't think you should have to. I haven't even checked out the first one. Everything I hear about them sounds like misogynist romanticized abuse garbage anyway.

Well so far people talk about the third one like it's so bad that it's good, so maybe it can be enjoyed as a guilty pleasure. However, as far movies I want to watch that I know she shouldn't go, any examples of such movies?

Oh I don't know either. I guess what I mean is, is that 50 Shades of Grey is some women's idea of what they want a guy to be sexually. So what would be the male equivalent movie, of what they want a woman to be sexually?

Oh okay, but Fast and the Furious is an action movie. I'm talking about a male version of a what they want in a woman sexually, where the character's sex life is the main premise of the story.

Oh I don't know either. I guess what I mean is, is that 50 Shades of Grey is some women's idea of what they want a guy to be sexually. So what would be the male equivalent movie, of what they want a woman to be sexually?
I’m thinking Flashdance or 9-1/2 weeks.

What you need is a film in which the woman sexually dominates the man perhaps.
Yeah probably.

And people say that 50 Shades of Grey is just another take on 9 1/2 weeks so I thought 9 1/2 weeks was more of a 'chick flick' therefore.

And people say that 50 Shades of Grey is just another take on 9 1/2 weeks so I thought 9 1/2 weeks was more of a 'chick flick' therefore.
50 Shades of Grey is Twilight fanfiction with the names changed. Seriously.

How would we know what you want a woman to be sexually?

Also, I would caution against assuming any woman who watches these movies wants what's depicted in them.

If you're watching these movies as a favor to her, it's because she wants to watch them but you don't.

If it's understood she "owes" you for this, then your version of it is just a thing you want to watch that she doesn't. It doesn't have to be sexual, that's not the meaningful part of you watching it with her. The fact that you wouldn't otherwise watch it is the meaningful part.

If for whatever reason (?) you want it to be sexually-themed, then you have to pick something particularly to your desires, I suppose, which none of us have any awareness of.

Oh I don't think she owes me like it's a chore, I just thought it would be fun to get her to watching something male equivalent. It's all in good nature for sure. I was thinking maybe of Body of Evidence (1993), but the courtroom plot is so boring in between the sex scenes though. That's the thing, is trying to find one where the plot isn't a dud.