Horror Movie HoF

Tools    

Oh, God. Honeykid's doing this, too? He's going to be a downer.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm on the fence. I know what I would nominate but I may wait until the 6th HOF to be in one again. I don't want to overload myself even though I usually finish with plenty of time to spare.

Oh, God. Honeykid's doing this, too? He's going to be a downer.
Why would I be a downer on this? It's horror and I've decided to join. I don't think I was a downer on the other HoF I did and that had bloody anime on it... And I watched it... And it was about 5 hours.

Of course, if someone picks Aliens and it's allowed, then yep, gonna be a downer.

I sent my nom in, something a little more recent that I don't think a lot of people have seen. Hopefully most people enjoy it; that's all I'm shooting for.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'd like to maybe give one of these HOFs a go somday but I don't think this is the one to start with given that I'm really not much of a horror guy (sorry for once again breaking your heart Swan). I'd probably end up just pissing a lot of people off by hating on all these supposedly great horror classics.

I'd like to maybe give one of these HOFs a go somday but I don't think this is the one to start with given that I'm really not much of a horror guy (sorry for once again breaking your heart Swan). I'd probably end up just pissing a lot of people off by hating on all these supposedly great horror classics.
Citizen Rules is about to start a Noir. You should join that.

I am with The Dark Side. To hell with patience, to hell with the force.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Eh, what the hell. I'm in and I submitted my nomination. I'm well behind on the genre of horror so maybe something like this will help.

So, I noticed that in the other HOF, there were little write-ups underneath the movies where I guess the person who nominated the film "introduced" it in a way and explained why they nominated it.

Are we doing this here, too? Do we need to write little write-ups?

Nah, I'm gonna drop out. Sorry.

I don't wanna watch a bunch of stuff I might not be in the mood to watch -- someone already told me a movie they chose, and, meh! And voting on what's best? You know I don't like that sort of thing. Sorry. Have fun.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Got you down, Neiba & Gatsby.

Glad to see you in again, Neiba. Your nomination in the shorts was fantastic.

I haven't had time to look over everyone's nominations yet. Hopefully everyone gets theirs in soon and we can start.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Waiting on six more nominations. You can see in the first post who has sent one in and who we are waiting on. I allow more people to sign up until I have received all noms.