Any recommendations?

Tools    

First of all, hello everyone!

I'll just cut to the chase. A couple of days ago I watched all seven American Pies in a row with a friend of mine and somewhere during Naked Mile and Beta House (can't tell for sure as we had a "couple" of beers while watching and the cast was almost same in both) I started wondering what other frat party movies are there? And I'm looking for movies that resemble Beta House and Naked Mile more than the original ones. I know they're not exactly classics but they're just movies that you can watch without having to concentrate all the time yet still being able to follow the plot. Movies that you can watch with some friends (mostly male as apparently girlfriends don't like these movies. Odd, I know!) and have a beer or two.
Damn that's a long sentence...

So in short, if anyone could tell some movies that include college parties, drinking, stifler-like characters or partial nudity (in about same measures as in American Pies), or preferrably all of those above, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

PS. I wouldn't want to be picky but movies such as Animal House, Porky's or Revenge Of The Nerds are awesome but not I'm looking for this time!

Female Jungle Poster
Hi there.

Weekend at Bernie's
:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

Old School:

Have fun!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Yeah, I think pretty much all of the modern National Lampoon films are probably what you're looking for. Not that I wouldn't strongly urge you to reconsider.

Hmm. I think these will be enough to satisfy my need for not-so-serious movies and I can go back to watching "regular" ones Thanks all!

I also watched College. It was pretty good.

I second these: Fast Times At Ridgemont High & Van Wilder

Weekend at Bernie's is a fun film, I also liked the sequel a bit.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my all time favourite movie, but somehow I can't match it to your description, but watch it anyway.

Assassination of a high school president
Girl Fever
100 Girls
Can't Hardly Wait
Loser
Trojan War
Road Trip
Euro Trip
Can't Buy Me Love