I know this... Because of this movie...

Tools    

You want to post like me?
This is basicly a thread of useless knowledge you got from watching movies. The kinda stuff you just throw out there in the middle of an assembly.
A few examples:

I know that nasal spray contains artificial adrenalin - Crank.
I know that the average comic book collector owns 3312 comics - Unbreakable (I watched that alot).
I know that 'carpe diem' means 'seize the day' - Dead Poets Society

You guys get the basic idea now.

Well, it's not from a movie, but I know that water drains in different directions on either side of the equator thanks to The Simpsons episode 'Bart vs. Australia'.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I know a banana can stop a car from starting - Beverly Hills Cop.

Suspect's Reviews

there's a frog in my snake oil
That the rubber industry brought lavish opera houses to the Amazon (Fitzcarraldo)

That Winnipeg was built on an octagenarian lady's naked lap (My Winnipeg)

That Magnolia only got the bit about the frogs right

---
~Edited~ Cheers marky. There's always more to learn/remember eh

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
That is has "rained frogs" - Magnolia (I verified this before believing it.)
That I could afford property in NYC in the early 60's - The Apartment
That believing in myself can save the world - The Neverending Story
That a needle can go through the zyphoid process - Pulp Fiction
Never to build on an old grave site without moving the bodies! - Amityville Horror

from tv the other night, I learned that the most prolific serial killer in history was a woman.

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I know the story of Muhammed Ali - Ali
I know that one can make all kinds of explosives using household materials - Fight Club.
I know what narcolepsi is a disease where one falls a sleep suddenly - Moulin Rouge.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I know a dead stuffed dog can bark.

* NOTE * Dog does come alive later on.

Puppet Master

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Never to build on an old grave site without moving the bodies! - Amityville Horror
This kinda goes for Poltergeist, too.

I know that you have to get busy living...or get busy dying - The Shawshank Redemption
I know that Mr. Jingles never actually makes it to Mouseville - The Green Mile
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I learned that some people choose poorly and some people choose wisely from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Never to build on an old grave site without moving the bodies - Poltergiest
Never to build near an old grave site without moving the bodies - Pet cemetery

A Cuba libre is a long drink made with cola, white rum and a squeze of lime - Cocktail.
I learned most of my flair moves from watching Cocktail.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i learned how to flirt by gone with the wind
i learned how to men dont really want to know what women think- what women want
i learned what chicken meant in the days of my father being a teen- rebel without a cause

I am half agony, half hope.
I learned that there's no place like home from The Wizard of Oz.

That you can't judge a person from first impressions alone in Pride and Prejudice

That life is, "like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get" from Forrest Gump

Johann von Goethe