Movie Trivia

Tools    

I liked Cabin Boy okay--it's horrible and fun--but thankfully my knowledge of it isn't that in depth. However, I do remember this...

The actress who played the swimmer girl in Cabin Boy was in an Academy Award-nominated movie in 2000. Name that movie, and the character she played.

Melora Walters played the wandering swimmer who catches Chris Elliott's fancy in Cabin Boy. She was Claudia Gator in P.T. Anderson's Magnolia - the chick who dates the cop (John C. Reilly).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Indeed so.

hey in robin hood MIT isnt the horse called

"farfignuegin"

or something like that

"farfigkrueger"

something along those lines

I wanted to statr a trivi thread and found this old one knocking about. What say we start it up again?

And hey people, try not to make the questions quite so obscure (how many kisses in The Princess Bride??? Please.). I'd like this to be fun, and not die on the second page. The only other rule I'd impose is to keep it to questions about the movies themselves, not trivia about actors/directors, etc. Oh yah, please try to avoid spoiler questions (that should be pretty obvious, but I think it needs to be said).

The first person to answer correctly posts the next question. If you're not sure or are just plain guessing, please post your answer with a question mark after it.

Okay, here's an easy one to get us started again:

In Pulp Fiction, what comedy team is Lance watching when Vincent calls to ruin his night?

Thanks, guys.
I was starting to worry I'd have to play with myself.
Wait...that came out wrong,

In any case, the correct answer is The Three Stooges.
And Mark, you are one funny guy.

Let's try a different one.

In Blazing Saddles, what does Sheriff Bart put up in the middle of the desert to delay the bad guys from reaching Rock Ridge?