Name the Actress

Tools    

We can find yours too by using "Google Reverse Image Search". This obviously defeats the purpose of the game.
Perhaps you should not have mentioned that. Gives people reason to cheat. We only want honest quizzers here and I am certain we do have them. Mark while I have you. Are there any other icons other than smiley faces? Looking for hearts.

Mezzy's latest photo is the beautiful Jennifer O'Neill from Summer of '42 and Scanners. Wow, I loved her when I saw her in the first film. Here's mine:

?
You gotta be joking, right?
I had to be Mezzy. Not sure how I missed Jennifer O'Neil as I had a crush on her after Summer of '42. That does look a little like Victoria Principal doesnt it?

One last big clue: She was in one of the biggest movies of all-time and even married the director. If that doesn't tip it, I don't know what will. Remember IMDB is your friend.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
? I had to be Mezzy. Not sure how I missed Jennifer O'Neil as I had a crush on her after Summer of '42. That does look a little like Victoria Principal doesnt it?
No. Not in the least. I'm well acquainted with Victoria Principal from her appearance in Dallas as well as her spread in Playboy.

Okay, it's been six hours since I posted her pic so I don't want to keep people tied up waiting. The actress' name is Suzy Amis. She was most notably in Titanic as the main female member of the vessel that was exploring the wreckage of the Titanic. She also married director James Cameron in real life. As far as I know they are still together. The door is open for the next person to post.

P.S. I've had a talk with spookie and it's his feeling that using IMDB is pretty close to cheating so it's better that you don't, and just use you're own skills. I know that most of you out there are skilled in your memory anyway, so hopefully all is good.

One last big clue: She was in one of the biggest movies of all-time and even married the director. If that doesn't tip it, I don't know what will. Remember IMDB is your friend.
"if that doesnt tip it" (was that a reference to the sinking of the Titanic?) Not a big name. Barely remember her part in Titanic to be perfectly honest. It is your floor Gummy.

I remembered her because I'd seen her in other movies before Titanic and even though her part was smallish, she played Gloria Stuart's (the older Rose) granddaughter, as I recall, and I recognized her and her beauty. The first pic I posted was her current looks and although maybe not as fine as she used to be, I still like her.

New pic: