The MoFo Sleep Thread

Tools    

Why doesn't that surprise me?
You know.. I read what you wrote in the Horror HOF thread about me when I was gone for a while...

You never surprise me with the things you tend to make up and say about me....

You know.. I read what you wrote in the Horror HOF thread about me when I was gone for a while...

You never surprise me with the things you tend to make up and say about me....
It's all in good fun. I'm a perverted, psychopathic, serial killer clown. You and I are cut from the same blood-stained cloth.

We should get together sometime and swap stories about our victims.

It's all in good fun. I'm a perverted, psychopathic, serial killer clown. You and I are cut from the same blood-stained cloth.

We should get together sometime and swap stories about our victims.
I have started a story on my blog about torturing a girl... I have so much more to add.... f*ck yeah!

give me a few days... I will do it.. and post in to you.. not sure if I would post on the forum directly tho... Not in the mood to write anything write now...but believe me...

WARNING: "the answer" spoilers below
No.. I dont hate you SC... you annoy me at times.. but no I dont hate you

Everybody trying to sleep in this thread is gonna have nightmares now.

Everybody trying to sleep in this thread is gonna have nightmares now.
I sleep in the nude, so that was bound to happen sooner or later.

give me a few days... I will do it.. and post in to you.. not sure if I would post on the forum directly tho... Not in the mood to write anything write now...but believe me...
Make it one of those stories like Citizen Rules created earlier, where different members contribute each paragraph. I think a lot of people on here would enjoy taking a turn at torturing SC.

Make it one of those stories like Citizen Rules created earlier, where different members contribute each paragraph. I think a lot of people on here would enjoy taking a turn at torturing SC.
Now there's an idea for a thread!!!

"Contribute a paragraph and help me write a story about torturing Sexy Celebrity"?

Im sure that would be a huge hit.. and Yoda would even join in!!