Question about user profiles.

Tools    

In some user profiles under the "find all posts by this user" and "find all threads started by this user" there is a "Find all reviews posted by this user" thing. What is that and how does it get there?

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Garrett
Am I missing something?

It means I think it is a good idea and unless I miss my guess… there are things in the works… be patient… Rome wasn’t built in a day…

no, but noah's ark was built in 40, whilst the Titanic was built in several years

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
It means I think it is a good idea and unless I miss my guess… there are things in the works… be patient… Rome wasn’t built in a day…
Wow... all that I got out of it were a couple of smilies.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
no, but noah's ark was built in 40, whilst the Titanic was built in several years
Noah's ark was built in 100 + years (or so the story goes) it was only used for 40.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

yeah, i'm more into greek mythology than biblical stuff

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Noah's ark was built in 100 + years (or so the story goes) it was only used for 40.
40 years? i think your mistaken. its only rained for '40 days and 40 nights', and the flood overall only lasted 150 days.

I bet they didnt buy flood insurance.

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
I bet they didnt buy flood insurance.
Yeah, Noah could have cleaned up in claims.

But when you think about it, the only real purpose of the flood was to rid the world of insurance salesman. (and career polititians.)

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Yeah, Noah could have cleaned up in claims.

But when you think about it, the only real purpose of the flood was to rid the world of insurance salesman. (and career polititians.)
and lawyers

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
and lawyers
well, yeah, that goes without saying. I think every natural disaster is God's way of purging the world of Lawyers. I bet if we had no lawyers at all, we could go hobbiton style, all about the peace, yo.

I have met one or two genuinely good lawyers, though. Not that i agree with their profession, however.

well, yeah, that goes without saying. I think every natural disaster is God's way of purging the world of Lawyers. I bet if we had no lawyers at all, we could go hobbiton style, all about the peace, yo.

I have met one or two genuinely good lawyers, though. Not that i agree with their profession, however.

a man enters an antique store, and notices a very large, brass rat, since his zodiac sign was the rat, and he had a great surplus of cash, so he dicided, why not, and bought the rat, but the store owner made him promise not to return it, on his way home, he noticed that a number of rats began to follow him, eventually there were so many, that some started to take bites at him, as he was running, he came to a bridge, and another bite from a rat caused him to slip, and drop the brass rat, which fell into the river, and all the rats went after it, so they all drowned.

a few days later, the man returned to the store, and instantly, the owner said that he could not take the rat back, but the man didn't care, his only response was "Do you have a brass lawyer?"

40 years? i think your mistaken. its only rained for '40 days and 40 nights', and the flood overall only lasted 150 days.
Kudos! I was bit messed up in my numbers, and I, a P.K my whole life. So ashamed.

Have any of you heard Bill Cosby's 'Noah'?

Pk ????