Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe

Tools    

Originally Posted by Othelo
Burden of Dreams is amazing as is My Best Feind, holden have you seen that one yet?
Of course. And I don't need to rent it, I own it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Of course. And I don't need to rent it, I own it.
That was the ROYAL you ;P

I kinda figured you would own it

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
That's right you heard it here first... if iluv2viddyfilms doesn't become an actor in the next 10 years he will eat his hair. (though how I will be able to do so and not cough it all up in hair balls is something I'll have to figure out later)
OK. Well just to update you all. I'm in a community theater production of Ray Cooney's Caught in the Net.

So luckily Viddy doesn't have to eat his hair. The sad thing is I actually would have. Yes I really am crazy, though the medicine is helping. But thanks to Werner Herzog and the person who hooked me up with a copy so I could be inspired by Herzog's madness, I'm now officially an amateur actor! YAAAY!

Now. And you'll hear it here first. If iluv2viddyfilms doesn't get paid in any way shape or form (but through an actual establishment) for acting within the 10 years, iluv2viddyfilms will eat his hair.

Yep.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Yes, I saw Herzog eat his shoe in a featurette included in Burden of Dreams. The man is just insane.

BTW, they have Burden of Dreams on Netflix.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I should really switch over to Netflix. Especially since I'm only in Blockbuster.com because it's cheaper. I should say was cheaper. Now there's almost no excuse not to switch. Except the free in-store rentals are nice, and now I can get a previously viewed movie for free each month.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
If you really want to figure out which will work better for you, you'd need to figure out about how much you're paying per film, when you add it all together and divide how much you spent by the number of films you got, in a given time period.

I saw 90 films in 2004 and spent a total of $263... or about $2.93 per film.