There is a new holiday this year!

Tools    

Get off my island
Dear ladies and gentlemen, you know what this is all about:

Every year on the 14th of February us men get the opportunity to show our loved one how much she means to us: We give them gifts like flowers or invite them for dinner and a movie and do lots of other things women consider as romantic.

So every year we break our heads trying to find this one unique special gift that can truly show her that we truly love her more than all the other girls out there.
Now ladies, I can let you in on a little secret: Us men don't enjoy this day as much as you do. Of course seeing you smile is irreplacable but this simple smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and thinking.
But there is another little secret:
Us men feel a bit left out. Yes, left out; after all there is no holiday that gives you the chance to show the man of your life how much you care about him. Us men are just either too proud or too ashamed to admit this.
That's why a new holiday was created:

The 20th of March is from now on "Steak and Blowjob day".

Simple, effective and self-explanatory this holiday will give you girls the chance to show your loved one how much you really love him.
No card, no flowers and no big night out; the name of the holiday says it all: A steak (doesn't matter if rumpsteak or sirloin or any other steak) and a blowjob. That's it!
And eventually these new siblings of holidays, the valentine's day and the steak-and-blowjob day will introduce a new era of love which will make men all around the world put extra effort into the 14th of February to ensure a memorable 20th of March.
A neverending circle of love!

The message is spreading rapidly but just like every new idea the S&B day needs a bit of support to be widely known and accepted. So please tell your friends about this and maybe altogether we can do it so that this whole crazy world can enjoy a little more love and peace.

And steak and blowjobs of course.

Actually I received this in an email but I thought this is seriously worth posting here!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

That's hilarious! I see that it's spread all over the net now too. Mayhap we men will get some recognition besides our propensity for violence, perversion, and laziness.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

MovieForums Extra
Call me crazy but back whenever I was in a serious relationship, I always reciprocated on Valentine's Day. And yes there was sometimes steak, and yes sometimes there was ...............chocolate!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Call me crazy but back whenever I was in a serious relationship, I always reciprocated on Valentine's Day. And yes there was sometimes steak, and yes sometimes there was ...............chocolate!!!
Precisely. If a man knows how to romance his woman properly, he wouldn't be thinking about a special day dedicated to his little man.

My friend sent this to me. It seems perfect for this thread.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	and.the.fascinat.never.ends.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2294  

.... This place gets more and more weird everyday.

Anyway, I'm having tube steak for Valentine's Day.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
.... This place gets more and more weird everyday.
You know...I thought the very same thing when I first read Poll: Vote 'um On Their Scrotum.

my husband doesn't usually buy anything for me on valentine's day, i'm the one that usually buys for him...but we do so much for each other during the year that we don't really need to celebrate valentine's day..

Originally Posted by Aniko
You know...I thought the very same thing when I first read Poll: Vote 'um On Their Scrotum.
By the way, who won that?

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
a new holiday was created:

The 20th of March is from now on "Steak and Blowjob day".