Have yous got room for one more...?

Tools    

Hello to you all, my name is Elle and I'm in the Outer Hebrides (Scotland)... Where the long dark winter nights consist of sheep cuddling and some pretty impressive binge watching... Oh, and the occasional venture into the Playstation world, but that's a whole different conversation.

I've been trundling around this here interweb for a while now, looking for a place (and people) who have a similar passion for all things 'movie', and i must admit, your forum stands out from the crowd... Kudos.

I used to tell folk that I worked in the movie industry, they all seemed awfully impressed... Until I told them that it was a video rental place.

So, to wrap this up before i start an epic ramble.... Thank you, I'm very happy to be here.. and i look forward to joining in and getting to know yous.

Ps... I think i killed my gifs... anyone know how to revive them?

Happy weekend everyone

Welcome to MoFo Land, Ninny!

I see you have Passengers in your Top 10 Profile, you're my new favorite person I love that movie! Hope you stick around, this is a very friendly and fun movie site. It's one of a kind.

Aww you guys!! What a great welcome party.. Thank you muchly. You've made my day

Welcome to MoFo Land, Ninny!

I see you have Passengers in your Top 10 Profile, you're my new favorite person I love that movie! Hope you stick around, this is a very friendly and fun movie site. It's one of a kind.
Yay!! I don't think i've ever been a 'favourite' before... I'm feeling kinda special right now. As for the movie... Right in the feels it got me! The last one to hit so hard was The Plague Dogs

And I thank you once more for the greets. I'm feeling all warm and fluffy inside

Flicker...... about these lists.... Do i just have at it? Just pick a title and wade in and start clicking? *gets the wellies on*

The trick is not minding
Welcome to MOFO!

You’ll find that it is a very active community here, with lots of participation events (countdowns for various decades and genres for example), and HOF tournaments where participants put forth a film of their choosing and watch them and then rate them.
And then there’s the custom lists!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello to you all, my name is Elle and I'm in the Outer Hebrides (Scotland)... Where the long dark winter nights consist of sheep cuddling and some pretty impressive binge watching... Oh, and the occasional venture into the Playstation world, but that's a whole different conversation.

I've been trundling around this here interweb for a while now, looking for a place (and people) who have a similar passion for all things 'movie', and i must admit, your forum stands out from the crowd... Kudos.

I used to tell folk that I worked in the movie industry, they all seemed awfully impressed... Until I told them that it was a video rental place.

So, to wrap this up before i start an epic ramble.... Thank you, I'm very happy to be here.. and i look forward to joining in and getting to know yous.

Ps... I think i killed my gifs... anyone know how to revive them?

Happy weekend everyone
oooooooh, i like you already. it's as if I'm reading a Scottish version of myself, complete with rambling lowercase i.... hm. how do i pluralize a lowercase i without it turning into an is or making it look possessive??

(sheep are just icing on the cake)

welcome aboard, yo.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

oooooooh, i like you already. it's as if I'm reading a Scottish version of myself, complete with rambling lowercase i.... hm. how do i pluralize a lowercase i without it turning into an is or making it look possessive??

(sheep are just icing on the cake)

welcome aboard, yo.
Hmm.. How about an aye for an i... your 'ayes' - or does that only work with the accent? and i like you already too, for making me ponder such things.

(may i add a baby highland cow to the mix?) The neighbour has one

It's good to be on-board... Thank you. I even brought my own parrot. Her name is BB ~ Baby Bodkin

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hmm.. How about an aye for an i... your 'ayes' - or does that only work with the accent? and i like you already too, for making me ponder such things.

(may i add a baby highland cow to the mix?) The neighbour has one

It's good to be on-board... Thank you. I even brought my own parrot. Her name is BB ~ Baby Bodkin

that has to the most ADORABLE lil baby highland cow I've ever seen1!!?!1!? and it has a beak!!!???! surely, there can't be only one? HOW have I not heard of this yet?!?

that has to the most ADORABLE lil baby highland cow I've ever seen1!!?!1!? and it has a beak!!!???! surely, there can't be only one? HOW have I not heard of this yet?!?
Hang on... I'll get back to you when i stop laughing... but if you think That's adorabubble, checkout the parrot!

"How tall is King Kong ?"
I see you have Passengers in your Top 10 Profile, you're my new favorite person
Yeah well, I for one am wisely suspending my judgment on that person for now, while I go watch High Spirits for the first time.

(The dvd was given to me by a friend who claims it's one of the worst movies ever. So... the next couple of hours might prove informative.)

Yeah well, I for one am wisely suspending my judgment on that person for now, while I go watch High Spirits for the first time.

(The dvd was given to me by a friend who claims it's one of the worst movies ever. So... the next couple of hours might prove informative.)

It's.... It's a happy daft film is all... and, and... Peter O'Toole!