The After They Were Famous Game

Tools    

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Open Floor

Erin Murphy
Tabitha from "Bewitched"

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Well, it's been five days, so I guess no one knows this one...believe it or not, this is Keisha Knight Pulliam, who played Rudy on The Cosby Show....here's a new one:

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new one:

That might be Jake from "Two and a Half Men". I think the actor's name is Angus T. Jones.

It's been a week so I guess everyone's stumped...this is Kelly Shanygne Williams, who played Laura Winslow on the ABC sitcom Family Matters...here's a new one:

I guess no one knows this one either...this is Donna Pescow, who starred on the ABC sitcom Angie and played the trampy Annette in the 1977 film Saturday Night Fever...here's a new one:

Looks like helen hunt

My gawd. Unless she was in a car accident that looks nothing like Helen Hunt. Or even Linda Hunt.

But it definitely looks like Jane Banks from Mary Poppins...
Karen Dotrice

OPEN FLOOR

Well, it's been almost a week, so I'll go ahead and reveal that this Kevin Corcoran, best known for his roles in Old Yeller and The Shaggy Dog...you might remember him looking like this:

OPEN FLOOR