Welcome to Hell (a.k.a. MoFo Survivor)

Tools    

I passed that low ceiling level by 3 or four levels. I probably could get a better score if I devoted the rest of the evening to it, but I have a life. Warcraft III awaits.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Like some of you, I can't get a screenshot. I know how to do it, but for some reason it's not working. How do we get around this?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by MinionTV
How's everyone else doing with Dibbles?
I hate Dibbles
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

After you print-screen, just paste it into Wordpad or Word. That's how I do it.

I'm curious of your score Matt. Define awesome. I about broke my monitor getting 46k. It's a very addictive game.

Get off my island
I've received four scores, two attempted scores and Silver Bullet's first effort. The rest of you had better get chugging because today is the last day, and i'm gonna start counting tomorrow.

If you're having problems taking screenshots, first of all, start again simple, use Paint. If you used LordSlaytan's method, make sure you have Paint/etc open, then copy what you have in word and paste it into a new file Make sure you have a file open, because you won't be able to paste otherwise.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Tommorow? I thought the deadline was today! You did get mine didn't you M?

Get off my island
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Tommorow? I thought the deadline was today! You did get mine didn't you M?
Yeah, i got yours Minion.

Pacino Tribe currently leads, your score could make all the difference... Get 'em in!

I about broke my monitor getting 46k.
46, 000?! Holy God!

What the crap sort of geek are you, man?

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
Pacino Tribe currently leads, your score could make all the difference... Get 'em in!

Mr M.......are you open to bribes.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
46, 000?! Holy God!

What the crap sort of geek are you, man?
Appartently, the kind of geek that can't send emails. I've sent 3 to Mr. M's crappy yahoo address and he didn't get any of them. Just in case a 4th doesn't work, herer's a pic from last night.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lordscore.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1785  

My life isn't written very well.
Still not able to copy screen. Usually you can right click on the active screen and copy it, set as background, etc. But Even that doesn't work. But given my pathetic score--compared to Bri's--you don't need to be concerned that I cheated the numbers. Trust me.

Get off my island
Austruck seems to have given up, but I still need scores from her, Ezikiel, Yoda, Sexy Celebrity and Golgot; Make sure you get them to me before I log on tomorrow... LordSlaytan's gargantuan score is currently the difference between the two tribes, meaning scores from Ezikiel and Austruck , or indeed, improved scores from any of the others would be very welcome for the DeNiro tribe...

If you are having major problems sending me your score, do as LS did and post it here; the reason I didn't suggest it to begin with was because I felt that people shouldn't know each other's scores and know what to target.

there's a frog in my snake oil
i think the score i posted b4 will do for me (10175), if that's alright with you jungle-meister. (and besides, our resident Lord has done most of the hard work it seems )

Do you know my poetry?
This game will never load to my computer, I've already tried to play it alot of times but the damn page wont ever load.

Originally Posted by Yoda
My score shall be in transit tonight. Ya'll are toast.
I do love it when my team kicks ass.

But, then, we always do.