movie quote chain quiz!

Tools    

I'll do an easy one:

"Incredible! One of the worst performances of my career, and they never doubted it for a second."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
That is so familiar, but I can't think of the name.

Ferris Bueller?

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Yes. It is Ferris Bueller.

I can pretend that things last.
I find this movie chain quiz really nice,funny and innovative. .But one thing is for sure,I have ages to go before I can catch up with you guys in terms of number of movies watched.LOL.It is just amazing how much movies you guys watch!! I havent that much time at all.I watch at the rate of 4 movies a week. .Btw,keep this going!! Lets see how long this topic can go.

And one more thing,atleast allow me to use IMDB..please!!!!!!!!

Cheers and happy quizing

Aditya

Ok here's one...

"Awww. You bought me girl clothes."

MovieForums Extra
Damn, I officially resign from this thread, I can't get a single one!! Why doesn't anyone type somtething like "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"??

Uh oh. I didn't mean to stump everyone. Should I give the answer or a hint?

It's from the theatrical release of 'Always'.

How about this one..."I have a head for business and a bod for sin. Is there anything wrong with that?"

Originally posted by Laurie L
It's from the theatrical release of 'Always'.
ARGH - I read that dang script - how could I not know that? Or am I misunderstanding you? You're referring to Ryan's script, I'm assuming?

No, Always is a Richard Dreyfuss/Holly Hunter/John Goodman/Steven Spielburg movie. (My movie is called "Almost")

I felt like this thread should be resurrected because I thought it was fun before. So somebody come up with a quote and let's start again.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
"Your only alive because I allowed you to live"
Now this quote was in two different movies, see if you can name both.

That's another one that sounds very familiar, but I just can't place it. I'm going to have to keep thinking about it, I suppose.

ooh, thats nasty, i know it!
now im gonna go home and look through my entire film catalogue looking for that one line. Please somebody get it, i'll go crazy i tell ya, CRAZY!