Notice for new users

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of movie discussion that is Movie Forums. On behalf of Chris aka Yoda, I would like to take this time to lay down some simple ground rules to help you as you get acquainted with the site.

1. Please use the search function prior to starting a new thread about something that already exists. You won't get in trouble, but it can be confusing to have two different threads going about the same topic.

2. Don't register and build your post count to advertise a movie you've made or a website. This is just inconsiderate. You wouldn't want someone doing this on your website, would you?

3. Don't post links to where a full-length movie can be downloaded. This again is inconsiderate, but this is inconsiderate to the director of the film. They worked hard on their film and they deserve compensation for that. Again, you wouldn't want someone doing that to you, would you?

4. Enjoy your time here. You have joined one of the most enjoyable forums out there on the web. We're all here to talk about movies, first and foremost, but we are also here to have fun, so live it up.

If you follow these rules, you'll be fine. Again, welcome to Movie Forums, you are now a MoFo, SAY IT WITH PRIDE!! "I AM A MOFO!"

Thank you for your time,
Kent aka Spud
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok, I'm going to continue to add onto what was previously listed.

5. Don't register to ask if movies can be downloaded from this website. Again, we don't condone the illegal downloading of movies. It is inconsiderate to all involved in the movie making process. Failure to comply with this request, will result in being banned.

6. Don't come with one-sided views. The internet wasn't initially created for anoymous slandering, but since it's come to that, you have the ability to express your views or thoughts concerning films here. Take advantage of that!

1. Please use the search function prior to starting a new thread about something that already exists. You won't get in trouble, but it can be confusing to have two different threads going about the same topic.
I've started using that function now! lol. Whoops..

See the trailer here:

I did a search for "search function" and saw "Holden Pike". WOW

Heh, just kidding all, seriously though, use it, learn it, live it. DO not post things like: What is the best movie ever?

I always found this the perfect little video short for any new posters out there.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Escape, that's hilarious! I should show this to friends at another forum I frequent ... because their rule is not posting in any thread over 30 days since the last post. They would rather you start an entirely new thread all over again!

I've tried telling them they're the oddballs in this, but they don't seem to think it's that weird. I hate it, especially when I might rather read an ongoing thread about a specific topic and know I've got everything on that topic right there. With their method, I have to search for OTHER threads that may have been started and stopped in the past on the very same subject. Pleh.

A system of cells interlinked
Cool idea Spud...

Escape, that's hilarious! I should show this to friends at another forum I frequent ... because their rule is no posting in any thread over 30 days since the last post. They would rather you start an entirely new thread all over again!
Hey thanks Austruck.

I remembered throwing it in another forum a couple years back and tracked it down once I saw this thread made by Spud here.

I've tried telling them they're the oddballs in this, but they don't seem to think it's that weird. I hate it, especially when I might rather read an ongoing thread about a specific topic and know I've got everything on that topic right there. With their method, I have to search for OTHER threads that may have been started and stopped in the past on the very same subject. Pleh.
heheh,yep, that is weird hearing a forum do that with the 30 day rule you speak of. I am fortunate not to see that horrid mess of threads they obviously have on the same topic over and over where the older posters keep having to repeat what they did in the last similar thread. So to end this......you say "pleh" and I'm gonna have to say "bleh".

Hi folks..
It is me Sammy..........

By the way i am a new member and i am loving this forum.... :-)

ah ....I can't upload pics....
but choices are ours
we can't and have no right to regret...

Well the Search function on here has actually gone out of use because some threads that already exist do not show up.. Use this one instead until this problem is solved.. You don't have to, but it's just a thought..
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=00...68:lacjczvcp1k

He's right... You need to have 10 or more posts to upload pics..
That explains alot for me when I first started out lol

BANNED
I couldn't post any links until I got to 10. Which I thought was silly.