movie quote chain quiz!

Tools    

Roxanne (Fred Schepisi - 1987)

Next One - "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" = French poet Charles Baudelaire

Oh, and they used it many, many, many years later in The Usual Suspects.

"Who are these people? These faces? Where did they come from? They look like caricatures of used car dealers from Dallas, and sweet Jesus there are a hell of a lot of them at 4:30 on a Sunday morning still humping the American dream."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"At my signal, unleash hell" = Gladiator *GAG*

"Well, you know, I was down a couple hundred, but they could tell I was good, you know. They looked at me and they threw me out. They bar me. So they start dealing me off the bottom - I can tell when they do that. So I get up and I yell at the dealer. Alright, so he goes over to the pit boss and I throw my complimentary watered-down drink right in his fat face! So they barred me, for being too good of a player."