The Group Shot Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Jan (I don't remember the actress' name), Kelly Ward, Dinah Manoff, Michael Tucci, Olivia Newton-John, John Travolta, Didi Conn, Barry Pearl, Jeff Conaway, and Stockard Channing in the movie Grease.

It's been a week so I'll go ahead and reveal that this is a shot of James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel, Craig Robinson, and Danny McBride in This is the End

OPEN FLOOR

I thought this one was REALLY easy, but since it'd been four days, I will go ahead and reveal that it's Chris Hemsworth, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, Kristin Wiig, and Melissa McCarthy in Ghostbusters: Answer the Call

OPEN FLOOR

OK, that's Gary Merrill and Celeste Holm behind Anne Baxter, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, and Hugh Marlowe in the 1950 Oscar winner for Best Picture, All About Eve...here's a new one:

Well it's been three weeks, so I guess I'll reveal that this shot is Jack Albertson, Yvonne Craig, Elvis Presley, Arthur O'Connell, Pamela Austin, and Glenda Ferrell in the 1963 film Kissin Cousins...here's a new one:

The above shot is of Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce Knowles, Anika Noni Rose, and Keith Robinson in Dreamgirls...here's a new one: