What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

"CSI:NY" was my favorite of the CSI shows. I'm looking forward to the new "CSI: Vegas" show, but I wish they hadn't cancelled "CSI:NY".

"CSI:NY" was my favorite of the CSI shows. I'm looking forward to the new "CSI: Vegas" show, but I wish they hadn't cancelled "CSI:NY".
same and csi and csi miami all 3 are my favourites, csi cyber was okay, same here im glad grissom and sara are back but i miss other original cast tho but hope this one looks good, same here

Chatting with you guys and eating pizza.

I chat with friends on Funchatt and laugh at their jokes. I like to start every day that way. Communicating on the Internet is not like communicating live, of course. But it's better than nothing. Since it's a pandemic, I'm on lockdown. Because my sister is sick. And I don't want to infect anybody. So I'm having fun with chat rooms. But I've made some new acquaintances. I try to find the pluses everywhere.

You ready? You look ready.
Work, work, work, work, work
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I chat with friends on Funchatt and laugh at their jokes. I like to start every day that way. Communicating on the Internet is not like communicating live, of course. But it's better than nothing. Since it's a pandemic, I'm on lockdown. Because my sister is sick. And I don't want to infect anybody. So I'm having fun with chat rooms. But I've made some new acquaintances. I try to find the pluses everywhere.
Welcome to MoFo, this is a neat board and if you stick around you might like it

Sorry to hear your sister is sick (with covid?) Hope all goes well for the both of you. How much longer do you have in lockdown?