Have yous got room for one more...?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah well, I for one am wisely suspending my judgment on that person for now, while I go watch High Spirits for the first time.

(The dvd was given to me by a friend who claims it's one of the worst movies ever. So... the next couple of hours might prove informative.)
BLASPHOMY!!!!
Just don't be skelpin' Liam Neeson ghosts =\ rumor has it, he's got wart hands.

o.O

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

My avatar is actually a howling Cow.
Don’t tell yn.

I believe I've already proven THAT, my dear Wyldesyde with two Ys, was a goat. And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm considering making a thread called Team wereGoat vs. Team Howling Cow (not to be confused with the cheese brand). Set it up in the Burger King promo of Team Jacob vs. Team Edward. Let the forums war it out to the death. My goat SPARKLES!!!! WAIT. No. WereGoats just lurk in the dark. Mybad. Still though, I feel I've thoroughly debunked your claim with the above.

yw.

The trick is not minding
I believe I've already proven THAT, my dear Wyldesyde with two Ys, was a goat. And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm considering making a thread called Team wereGoat vs. Team Howling Cow (not to be confused with the cheese brand). Set it up in the Burger King promo of Team Jacob vs. Team Edward. Let the forums war it out to the death. My goat SPARKLES!!!! WAIT. No. WereGoats just lurk in the dark. Mybad. Still though, I feel I've thoroughly debunked your claim with the above.

yw.

My dear yn. (With one “y”). I don’t fathom how one can see the silhouette and think it is a goat. It is, in fact, a cow. Clearly even one as addled as you can plainly see that. And as such, I shall not hear anymore slander of said cow as anything other than a cow. To do otherwise would infringe upon its rights to call itself a cow.

#proper personal animal identification.

#I clearly debunked your claim.

#you only have one “y” *

#I win

*not really relevant, just bears constant reminding

My dear yn. (With one “y”). I don’t fathom how one can see the silhouette and think it is a goat. It is, in fact, a cow. Clearly even one as addled as you can plainly see that. And as such, I shall not hear anymore slander of said cow as anything other than a cow. To do otherwise would infringe upon its rights to call itself a cow.

#proper personal animal identification.

#I clearly debunked your claim.

#you only have one “y” *

#I win

*not really relevant, just bears constant reminding

Now you say it's a bear.

See?

The trick is not minding
Now you say it's a bear.

See?
Sir, you have insulted my avatar and his right to be a cow. I demand satisfaction.
I challenge you to a duel

*throws down a gauntlet

*you still have one “y”

Ha!! Now that you've mentioned it... But no, she's a free flier.. when she's not demanding lifts. One must cater to all of the green goblin's demands. She has me well trained.... And many thanks for the welcome. I think it may be my new addiction. I cant stop making lists!! Did you hear that Flicker... Lists!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
YES THERE IS ROOM FOR MORE
I know I haven't seen very active lately, but isn't this guy slightly NUTS?!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I know I haven't seen very active lately, but isn't this guy slightly NUTS?!
Quite possibly, but dont you find it incredibly endearing at the same time? I mean... all that passion! Deeper than a puddle, I'd say