Re-watching Burn Notice... again.

Tools    

This is without question my favourite show ever.

I came across it channel hopping way back in 2009. I noticed Bruce Campbell so decided to watch it, was hooked from then on.
I thought the writing was snappy and clever and it had a great cast, especially Jeffrey Donovan as the main character. The overall story arc was done very well and I liked that it showed bits of spy tradecraft (think MacGyver) to help the characters complete whatever problem they are facing.

Is anyone else a fan of this show?

Welcome to the human race...
I've watched the entire series and liked it, but I don't think I'd ever go out of my way to rewatch any of it, much less all of it. Definitely worth watching for Campbell, at least.

I came across it channel hopping way back in 2009. I noticed Bruce Campbell so decided to watch it, was hooked from then on.
I thought the writing was snappy and clever and it had a great cast, especially Jeffrey Donovan as the main character. The overall story arc was done very well and I liked that it showed bits of spy tradecraft (think MacGyver) to help the characters complete whatever problem they are facing.
Sounds interesting. Will check it out. Cheers.

Is anyone else a fan of this show?
Yes, I like the show. My wife likes it more than I, but it's easy to engage with, and the actors do a first rate job.

The plot is plausible enough, given all the spy/deep state stuff we've been accustomed to for a couple of decades.

Jeffrey Donovan is a vaguely strange guy as an actor, so he fits the part well. Ironically he's also starring in a film in my watch list: Let Him Go (2020), with Kevin Costner, and Diane Lane, in which Donovan plays a completely different type of character.

He seems to shine in "smart-ass" roles, but he likely has a wider range than I would have thought.

We've only seen the first several episodes of the first season, so it's hard to tell where it will go. But it's nice to have a lengthy series to fall back on in between other series which come and go.