Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by dillskies88
But still dont you think would try to kill or capture yoda because he is the leader of the jedi

This is all explained in the Zahn books. Yoda goes to Dagobah because the dark cave is there. Apparently the strong dark side presence of the cave somehow offsets his strong light side 'signal' that would otherwise be sensed by other powerful Jedi. The cave allows him to hide in the same place for such a long period of time, while avoiding discovery by the empire...

Zahn books ?

Not familiar to me

There is a video game on xbox and on pc Starwars Knights of the Old Republic.Does anyone think George might make this into a movie?It is very possible.But George is getting up in age so it probably wont.Im not ready to see the starwars series go!
Probably not. Lucas is pretty adamate on not making any more SW films. It will be interesting, however, to see what else comes out of him in the future.

Zahn books ?
Timothy Zahn, he writes STAR WARS expanded universe books. He's really good too. My favorite is Heir to the Empire.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I hate the fact that this is most likely the last starwars movie unless they make a prequel or or make something new which odds of that are slim to none

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I hate the fact that they've never made a Shadow of the Empire movie, animated or live action. That would've ruled.

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I hate the fact that they've never made a Shadow of the Empire movie, animated or live action. That would've ruled.
Except for the faramones (sp?) where Xizor and Leah have a liason.

According to The Sun newspaper , the same place where we got the first photos of Luke as Darth, has presented us with the "official" (as it is said) title to Episode III..... BIRTH OF THE EMPIRE.

Originally Posted by jrs
According to The Sun newspaper , the same place where we got the first photos of Luke as Darth, has presented us with the "official" (as it is said) title to Episode III..... BIRTH OF THE EMPIRE.
Interesting, if true.

Originally Posted by jrs
dont you mean anakin as darth

i dont think you can trust any information about this movie except the release date and the premise

There are those who call me...Tim.
"Birth of the Empire" is better than "The Creeping Fear" at least. Still, I'd rather it were called "Star Wars Episode III: The Emperor's New Groove".

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
We could do this for weeks...
Ok, go ahead.

There are those who call me...Tim.
OK, erm.....look over there! *runs*

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to this film at all. I'll still go to see it just to see if Lucas is capable of making a good film these days, but seeing as the last 2 went from average to awful, I'm not getting my hopes up.