Happy Anniversary Nikki!

Tools    

Get off my island
Dear Nikki

You're such a doll, so beautiful, so friendly and so er something else cool With all your ideas you've really lit up these forums, especially the games
Happy anniversary and may there be many more to come!!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I must become Caligari..!
To my favorite MOFO , Its been great getting to know you and chatting with you.

Happy Anniversary
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nikki, you're an intelligent, funny and beautiful woman. It's been a lot of fun playing with you on the board and I'm glad I got to know you! I hope you'll have plenty of more anniversaries celebrated here with us!

I guess a little present would be in order...

I'm sure you allready have it. So now you have two!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Anniversary Nikki!

You're not just beautiful of face, but of spirit and heart as well. As Mr. M said, you've certainly brighten up MoFo. It's always a pleasure to see you and have you around here.

Nikki, my love..............You are my sunshine...................My only sunshine...............You make me happy..................When skies are grey..............You'll never know, dear............How much I love you..............................Please don't take my sunshine away.

........................The other nite, dear....................As I lay sleeping................................I dreamed I held you in my arms................................When I awoke, dear........I was mistaken..............And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine...................My only sunshine...............You make me happy..................When skies are grey..............You'll never know, dear............How much I love you..............................Please don't take my sunshine away.

..............I'll always love you.......................And make you happy.....If you will only say the same....................But if you leave me...................To love another.................You'll regret it all some day.

You are my sunshine...................My only sunshine...............You make me happy..................When skies are grey..............You'll never know, dear............How much I love you..............................Please don't take my sunshine away.

........You told me once, dear........................You really loved me.......................................And no one else could come between..................But now you've left me..................................................................And love another..............You have shattered all my dreams

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Happy anniversary, Nik! You rock out--and you must always rock on.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Yay! Happy Anniversary to one of the coolest MoFos around! Stay wicked awesome!

Happy Anniversary Nikki!!!!!

MoFo is a lot more fun with you around…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NIKKI

You are a great person, I love our talks, I love the song LordyLord sang for you he is so sweet, and what a great singing voice he has, but I digress, you defiantly are the sunshine in many peoples lives.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Talking of which, where is our sunshine? You haven't been beaming your barmy beauticiousness over the board recently my dear. Clear up our grey skies we cry - start stopping by again

It'll be good to have you back young miss slack (Heheheh, ok, no more back-handed complements). Always good to have you around you loveable clown you (dammit, did it again )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Talking of which, where is our sunshine?
Oh, she's sleeping in. I'll go wake her.

My life isn't written very well.
Happy anniversay Nikki, Darling Nikki.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Get off my island
She was on MSN this afternoon. Aah I would've talked to her but I was only on to make sure my virtual fields of bushes and trees hadn't been razed to the ground

Thank you so much guys.........

I've been quite..... quite studious........ ......and have just completed my final exam today......wooooo hooooo

But now.........now I'm free.............no more exams.......lectures.......tutorials.............professors...

Mr M........thank you for remembering ......you are so sweet and adorable....... .....

Hondo........my closest mofo here........like 20 minutes away!!!!!......I'll be visiting you one day...... .....

Pidd.......awwwww........thank you so much........I love Powderfinger.....but I have that CD .....so take it back and get me a new one....hahaha.. .........something like..Jet...and not.......Neil Young........hahahhaaaaaa........ ... ......just joking my dear friend......

Aniko......you're such a beautiful and friendly person...... and super super cool..... .....

Lord......I love that song......awww.....thank you so so much......I'm singing it in the shower every morning now....... ......as I'm singing......I'm thinking of you and thinking...hmmm..you wanna know what I'm thinking??....I'm thinking...I'm gonna beat your arse at chess baby.....one of these days...hahahaha......

Mary.......thank you .........I always get a smile and a giggle from your posts every time........better than .........hmmm......sex........drugs...and rock n roll......hmmmmm......even though I don't participate in 2 of those options....... .......

Beale....aww..thank you.........I saw your post and immediately thought of ......satin sheets...... ......sorry it's just my mind....I can't help it.....

Caitlyn.....aww......thank you thank you.......you are always so so sweet and adorable......

Nebbit......hehehehe........thanks for being such a great friend always there when I need your shoulder..... .......

Golgot...... .....hehehe......your posts always make me.. .......I just love them........

r3port........thanks for thinking of me......I like how you stimulate my......mind........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......