The Top MoFos Countdown

Tools    

the problem with these lists is that they are just personal preference. no one is asking who is truly the greatest, most significant mofo of all times. and that's why i wasn't first.

Gunslinger, Lucas, Slob, Raul, Nostromo, Frightened, Vicky, Captain, Daniel, Pussy, Cricket, Seanc, Guap, Hit Girl and Donnie, thanks for voting for me! I appreciate it.

I count 15 voters by the way, Sexy, while you posted it was only 14.

Thanks a bunch Rodent, Guap and Nostromo. Who i completely forgot, i've loved some of your threads especially you fav horror and movie threads, you also have my favourite avatar . To the rest i hope you all die in a housefire . Just kidding i'm actually really surprised i made it ontoo the list at all.

Forgot this:

Miss Vicky's List:

1. honeykid
2. Mark F
3. Sexy Celebrity
4. Godoggo
5. rauldc14
6. TheGunslinger45
7. JayDee
8. ThursdayNext
9. TheRodent
10. TheSciFi Slob
11. the tramp
12. Harry Lime
13. Holden Pike
14. jiraffejustin
15. Sir Toose
16. Cobpyth
17. bluedeed
18. The Usual Suspect
19. Nebbit
20. Skepsis
21. Yoda
22. Iroquois
23. Swan
24. Powdered Water
25. Funny Face

I count 15 voters by the way, Sexy, while you posted it was only 14.
Uh oh. I know why that happened. You should be higher than what you are, then.

You should be 7th. Sorry.

Thanks for all the votes guys. Maybe I would have been even higher had Skepsis submitted a list because he would have had me at number one
I would've had you in my top 3 as well, so yeah, you would have been seventh or sixth if Skepsis and I had submitted a list.

Special thanks to honeykid, Sexy Celebrity, Cricket (sorry again for missing you on mine ), Godoggo, TheGunslinger45, camo, seanc, Hit Girl, The SciFi Slob, Swan, The Rodent, Lucas, Mikeython, zotis and Nostromo.

I had calculated the lists in a way that would be fast and easy, but prone to error. Sorry. Good thing I never handled the movie countdowns.

You're a Liverpool fan? Oh God I love you even more...
You didn't know that? Liverpool is my absolute favorite football team and Steven Gerrard is my absolute favorite player. I'm a fan since 2003 or something, around the time Michael Owen was still playing for the Reds. The 3-3 CL final in Istanbul (in 2005) is still one of the most euphoric moments of my life.
It's a shame they lost to Chelsea today, but I'm still hoping for that first title in 24 years!

~~You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Before joining this forum, I actually disliked Sexy.

I stumbled across this forum a few months ago, and I'd visit every now and then just to see what people were saying about various movies. I started visiting a lot more frequently during the 80's countdown. It used to annoy the hell out of me that I'd have to surf through page after page of Sexy complaining about the slow speed of the countdown, how so-and-so movie wasn't "80's enough," or his numerous links to that video of the woman banging a gong, just in order to see what the latest entry was. I thought, man, this Sexy Celebrity guy is the most annoying person ever.

But now that I'm actually a member of this wonderful forum, I've already grown to like the guy. Yeah, he's a bit annoying at times, but it's a lovable annoying. Kinda like Scrappy-Doo or something.

You didn't know that? Liverpool is my absolute favorite football team and Steven Gerrard is my absolute favorite player. I'm a fan since 2003 or something, around the time Michael Owen was still playing for the Reds. The 3-3 CL final in Istanbul (in 2005) is still one of the most euphoric moments of my life.
It's a shame they lost to Chelsea today, but I'm still hoping for that first title in 24 years!

My favourite English team too. They also share You'll Never Walk Alone with my team Celtic. I was at this game, amazing experience -

Nope, don't think I have ever seen you posting in the European Football thread, although I am not that active there myself.

But that's great. Liverpool/Gerrard are my favourite team/player too, without a doubt. Been a fan all my life because of my family, and I would also say without a doubt that the Istanbul game is the greatest game I have ever seen and one of the greatest moments in my life. Yeah, frustrating game today, but I don't want to clog up this thread with football ramblings I guess, but like you say here's hoping it can still be achieved.

Before joining this forum, I actually disliked Sexy.

I stumbled across this forum a few months ago, and I'd visit every now and then just to see what people were saying about various movies. I started visiting a lot more frequently during the 80's countdown. It used to annoy the hell out of me that I'd have to surf through page after page of Sexy complaining about the slow speed of the countdown, how so-and-so movie wasn't "80's enough," or his numerous links to that video of the woman banging a gong, just in order to see what the latest entry was. I thought, man, this Sexy Celebrity guy is the most annoying person ever.

But now that I'm actually a member of this wonderful forum, I've already grown to like the guy. Yeah, he's a bit annoying at times, but it's a lovable annoying. Kinda like Scrappy-Doo or something.
I guess that's why I'm only #24 on your list.

Gosh... the thought that there are these other unknown people out there who could be hating me because they read me here. The Chinese Mafia might have me on their hit list for the gong videos.

Who the hell is Scrappy Doo?

Spaulding, I hate to admit it, but I don't think I really read your posts. Usually, I just scan and read people I know well, or I scan to see if someone's talking about me. I like your avatar, though -- that's why I put it on the banner. Even though I hate the movie it comes from.

Thanks, though.