Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Iíd have liked something deep and psychological, given how Iím feeling. But I donít have it in me to do research.

This is alright, though. I loved the ending! Canít remember the last time that happened.

Killer's Kiss (1955)

Iíd have liked something deep and psychological, given how Iím feeling. But I donít have it in me to do research.

This is alright, though. I loved the ending! Canít remember the last time that happened.
One thing I got out of this movie is: Sydney should always wear a bra. Her boobs flop around like crazy.

One thing I got out of this movie is: Sydney should always wear a bra. Her boobs flop around like crazy.
Indeed! In fact, I feel bras are unfairly maligned. I feel like she looks much better irl/in photo shoots than she does on film, which makes no sense.

Indeed! In fact, I feel bras are unfairly maligned. I feel like she looks much better irl/in photo shoots than she does on film, which makes no sense.
I know itís amusing, but her boobs are not ďthe best in HollywoodĒ as her grandmothers describe them. (BTW, did you see her grannies in the final scene, I think, of the movie?)

Jessica Chastainís boobs are much better & they stay up by themselves.

Sydney does look great when she wears a bra. She also doesnít look too great without hair & makeup (see her in Reality), but she knows what to bring to the table.

I know itís amusing, but her boobs are not ďthe best in HollywoodĒ as her grandmothers describe them. (BTW, did you see her grannies in the final scene, I think, of the movie?)

Jessica Chastainís boobs are much better & they stay up by themselves.

Sydney does look great when she wears a bra. She also doesnít look too great without hair & makeup (see her in Reality), but she knows what to bring to the table.
That was quite strange. Didnít realise it was her grandmother! I can see why people do that when building rapport is essential, but here, not much rapport was required, so I donít know. Curious trivia, though.

I liked Reality as a film, and the experimental style, but she did look rather dreadful there. Then again, I suppose there could be a benefit to it in terms of being able to portray a broader range of characters, Ďnot just pretty girlsí. Some producer said she was neither pretty nor talented, which is harsh, but hey, everyoneís entitled to their opinion.

The way she dresses is hit-and-miss imo. This dress was lovely imo.

(https://www.vogue.com/article/sydney...rs-after-party)

If I could ever see myself getting married, which I no longer do at this point, Iíd get married in that kind of dress. Back when I worked in fashion, I got one thatís very similar for free. A gorgeous thing. Not that I have much use for it.

P.S. Few people could look like Jessica Chastain, she always comes across as phenomenally, effortlessly cool. Iíll watch anything sheís in.

That was quite strange. Didnít realise it was her grandmother! I can see why people do that when building rapport is essential, but here, not much rapport was required, so I donít know. Curious trivia, though.

I liked Reality as a film, and the experimental style, but she did look rather dreadful there. Then again, I suppose there could be a benefit to it in terms of being able to portray a broader range of characters, Ďnot just pretty girlsí. Some producer said she was neither pretty nor talented, which is harsh, but hey, everyoneís entitled to their opinion.

The way she dresses is hit-and-miss imo. This dress was lovely imo.

(https://www.vogue.com/article/sydney...rs-after-party)

If I could ever see myself getting married, which I no longer do at this point, Iíd get married in that kind of dress. Back when I worked in fashion, I got one thatís very similar for free. A gorgeous thing. Not that I have much use for it.

P.S. Few people could look like Jessica Chastain, she always comes across as phenomenally, effortlessly cool. Iíll watch anything sheís in.
Lovely dress. Grecian.

Just downloaded a movie today called, 'In a Violent Nature.' It's a slasher film that actually received very solid reviews according to Wiki. What's different about this slasher movie is most of it is filmed from the killer's perspective. Hoping it's good. I really had to do some hardcore negotiating in order for my wife to watch this this evening since she is NOT a fan of slasher films.

Under Paris, 10/10. Strong John West vibe...