Views:	228
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1335  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Guess who the famous person is!!!

Go ahead!!

Points awarded, tra la la...

Hey, Mini! Where have you been?? And I don't have a clue who that woman is... Linda Hamilton??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Um, Michelle Pffifer (dddddamn her name's hard to spell)

Guess who the famous person is!!!

Go ahead!!

Points awarded, tra la la...
Hey that's me.

My life isn't written very well.
It's gotta be Michelle Pfiffer!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
oooh very goooood!!

oh pidd, i've been away ill and celebrating a degree! My graduation is in a couple of weeks!

Since Golgot got it right first he/she gets 2 points!! (woooooo!) After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!

---------------------------------
Scoreboard

Golgot..........02
r3port3r66.....01

Here is michelle as intended! Next one coming sooooon!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	michelle.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1337  

Here's the next one !!!! Who is it? eh, who is it! tell meeeeeee now!!!
Attachments

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1341  

Arnie...

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I must become Caligari..!
Harrison??? Ford that is
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Harrison??? Ford that is
Damn, so it is. I was thinking al gore (aren't all politicians actors these days?)

Do i get plagerism points for agreeing with Hondo?

And congratulations little red-faced wo/man! What are you all vocationally tuned to do then? (notice how i didn't call you "boy", that most offensive of terms )

(incidently, i think i enjoy being a s/he. It means i'm definitely not bisexual no matter who i go out with - hurrah. No being scorned by both gay and straight people for me - even tho we all bi really )

gg

Originally Posted by Golgot
Damn, so it is. I was thinking al gore (aren't all politicians actors these days?)

Do i get plagerism points for agreeing with Hondo?

And congratulations little red-faced wo/man! What are you all vocationally tuned to do then? (notice how i didn't call you "boy", that most offensive of terms )

(incidently, i think i enjoy being a s/he. It means i'm definitely not bisexual no matter who i go out with - hurrah. No being scorned by both gay and straight people for me - even tho we all bi really )

gg

Whatever floats your boat............Enjoy your sexuality...........don't make excuses for anyone...........I wont be......

the other stuff was for Minion, in case you are all affronted-like Hondy. I'm quite sure you're female . Not so sure about our resident screen-slave tho

Oh, but yes, we are all "bi", if that's what you're doubting. I reckon, anyway. Just be biologically honest with yourself Everyone's capable of fancying certain men and certain women.

I mean look at harrison there. You wouldn't bed him for love nor money now would you . Michelle looks a lot more alluring now doesn't she

Right, i've winked n smiled an alarming amount in this mail...., bring on your next veering visage Mini!

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Golgot
the other stuff was for Minion, in case you are all affronted-like Hondy. I'm quite sure you're female . Not so sure about our resident screen-slave tho
Just out of intrest What makes you think iam female???

Just out of intrest What makes you think iam female???
They way you use your apostrophes every iambic declarative. Oh wait, no, it's coz you represent yourself with a piccie of a "blonde" that did it. The other stuff followed on logically afterwards

Ok, so you're not a one eyed snake charmer, an exploratory bush-parter or a strapping lap-dancer. You are just a fine example of a man then.
(heheh, soz folks for any offense taken, -too much sexual frustration this end . A near uncountable number of empty months has dragged by recently for me - tho i'm still only on one hand mind)

(PS: any dodgy comments about the "one hand" thing will be viewed very dimly by me and declared as sordid )

oooh very goooood!!

hmm... i don't think hondo is female for some reason, he just likes patricia arquette in true romance. i love her in that. (the phonebox scene.....woooooooow!)

Since Hondo333 got it right first he/she gets 2 points!! (woooooo!) After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!

Scoreboard

Golgot..........03
Hondo333.....02
r3port3r66.....01

Attachments

Name:	harrison15.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1349  

oooh very goooood!!

hmm... i don't think hondo is female for some reason, he just likes patricia arquette in true romance. i love her in that. (the phonebox scene.....woooooooow!)

After that a single point is awarded for damn right plagiarism!
Well fair play to the man. No one can argue with a P.A. dripping sensuality (hmm, an idea for the next piccie maybe?)

And plagarism points! Hurrah! Good to see we're truly in a creative environment

(PS: Trust who you brush with your mushrooming ideas MoFos - i seem to have had an idea stolen by a Brit comic which he's turning into a, no-doubt ****e, sitcom. Grrrr)

Here's the next one !!!! Can you tell me who it is? If not, don't worry! You have all day/night to drown in self pity.
Attachments

Name:	c.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1350  

Here's the next one !!!! Can you tell me who it is? If not, don't worry! You have all day/night to drown in self pity.
Um, Mini Driver after a chin-tuck? Cher after her latest surgery?

ooo, ooo, wait - maybe Winona Ryder with unkempt hair.

Oh hell, i don't know. My class mates that time i didn't sleep before sloping into school.

A novel adaptation.
Minnie Driver, methinks.