Halloween Chat

Tools    

Double Post!!! Kill the Perpetrator!!!

Wow thanks for bumping the thread back up. I almost forgot about this.

My favorite is prolly one and two. I did like 3, but I don't even consider that a Halloween movie. Loomis is the bomb, so thats prolly why i like 1 and 2 the best.

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

Originally Posted by SpaztheGeek
My favorite is prolly one and two. I did like 3, but I don't even consider that a Halloween movie. Loomis is the bomb, so thats prolly why i like 1 and 2 the best.
It is a shame that Pleasance is dead.

It is the series hasen't been the same without him. While it wasn't nearly the same Laurie kind of played the Loomis type in H20 and Ressurection but now her character is gone too.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
the early ones are the best-I would say 1-4 are my favs

#3 excluded, I hope

michael myers fan
4 is the best choice out of those four films

The Dark Tower is falling...
Im sorry, nothing to do with this thread, but when I want to make a new thread, it keeps on saying "Could not find phrase 'newthread'."
Any ideas?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
You need a certain amount of posts before you can create a new thread. I forget the number though, I think it's somewhere between twenty and thirty.

The Dark Tower is falling...
Originally Posted by Strummer521
You need a certain amount of posts before you can create a new thread. I forget the number though, I think it's somewhere between twenty and thirty.
Thanks for the tip.
Weird though, because down at the bottom it says I MAY post new threads.

Anyway, my thread was a simple one: To see if someone could help me with remembering the name of a movie.

I remember bits of it.
- It was in the future, post-apocalyptic world.
- Couples were only allowed one child, or none.
- Some couples were put into a transparent half-sphere, and the sphere was then painted black and the couples were left there to die.
- The main characters (a couple), escape this sphere near the end of the movie by diggin a hole in the ground that leads to an underground river, which takes them to a new land.

Anyone remember the title of this movies?
Thanks...

wow, I really missed this thread

Thought I would bump this thread back up now with all the Halloween buzz from the remake and too give newer members of the site a chance to chat about the Halloween series