What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Thinking about going swimming...
I want to go too. I just got this new speedo that I need to break in.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I want to go too. I just got this new speedo that I need to break in.

How long will it take you to get here... you'll fit right in...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

My head hurts.
Mine too

Heeyyy...she was a loopy girl...no question about it...but she was 27 years-old...and pretty damn hot.

Whadaya gals think I am? A ROCK?

Singing

The People's Republic of Clogher
Wishing I had a dog that could fetch the morning papers by itself...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
Here is one that i think could be trained to fetch.
hehehe I wonder if he could be trained to carry milk bottles and a loaf of bread as well?

Bruce Campbell Groupie
at the moment I'm drinking a cherry coke and watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition (aren't I just the multi-tasker).

Originally Posted by Sedai
From Change of Seasons? Oh ACK!!! It's so bad. SO SO BAD. I can not stand that medley. LeBrie destroys the vocals in each and every song. The Deep Purple tune earlier on the album is OK, but that's about it. It weird that you mention that, as I popped this in the other day for old times sake and we were all cringing in the corner when the medley came on. I wish they would get a new vocalist, so I could start liking them again. I used to love their stuff, but in the past couple of years, leBrie just sounds worse and worse to me. Take Awake for instance. His diction is TERRIBLE. For instance, take the bridge in Caught in a Web, that is sung so badly, with such poor diction, that I am convinced he was ****faced on the recording. I still really dig listening to the instrumental stuff from DT, but I abhor LeBrie. Gets my vote for one of the worst vocalists to ever be famous.
Ah, i remember when me and you had this conversation about LaBrie.....ah the memories. But yeah, he's not the best vocalist out there, but i do prefer him to Dream Theaters original vocalist that's on 'When Dream and Day Unite', don't know why though, must be one of those things. I just decided to listen to Caught in a web, damn his singing is bad on that. I do like 'The Mirror' and 'Voices' from Awake with LaBrie's vocals on it, since he's not trying to do anything to bad, like make his voice sound coarse of super high.

Also Sedai, have you heard any 'Liquid Tension Experiment' albums? They are purely instrumental, and the band is basically Dream Theater without Myung on bass. It has Petrucci on guitar, Portnoy on drums and Rudess on keyboards and some other guy on bass. You should check it out if you've not heard any of their music.

And Pyro, if your wanting to checkout the intrumental Dream Theater tracks that Sedai was talking about, then here's a list of them:

Ytse Jam - When Dream and Day Unite
Metropolis Pt. 1 - Images and Words (ok, it has a bit of vocals, but most of it is intrumental)
Erotomania - Awake
Hell's Kitchen - Falling Into Infinity
The Dance of Eternity - Scenes from a Memory
Overture - 6 Degress of Inner Turbulance
Stream of Consciousness - Train of Thought

Also, if you can get a hold of the 'Instrumedly' track from the Live At Budokan live album, it's basically all of the dream theater instrumentals in one track (except stream of consciousness) and it also has one Liquid Tension Experiment intrumental. It's a great track to listen to.

(I'm a bit bored so that's why i told you all the intrumental tracks)

history *is* moralizing
ok maybe if i log out it'll go quicker for the others...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the White Stripes in concert in Brazil, whilst debating if I should go out for coffee or just make myself one at home.
Man this rock 'n' roll lifestyle is killing me!
I'm going to live life on the edge and brave the mean streets of Glasgow for my Starbucks fix!
Rock on!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Wheely cool bike girl
Reading TIME magazine. I have to catch up on the ones I missed. I have nearly finished August 15 and will move on the August 22 shortly as soon as I do my visiting here on MoFo. I haven't been on line much. Been biking in the rain along the Bodensee.

Getting set to watch Kagemusha, then Ran. Maybe I'll throw in Throne of Blood too.

*orgasm*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."