MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Is the Angry Gnomes team vacant an active coach?.
Just checking cause of lineup. Are the rest of the teams active?
They should start Connor instead of McKinnon
That's Josh. He played in the pay league (and won once). I'll remind him.
Unfortunately Josh got my reminder and now I'm an underdog. THANKS GUYS

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
When your starting running backs are Jeremy Hill and Frank Gore week 1 it's going to be a long year. Also when your first rounder holds out.

I think picking Brady and Gronk was the best decision I ever made. If they suck it equals AWESOME cause NE fans are douche bags .

If they do well then at least I get points it also equals AWESOME. I cant lose.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Lose my QB1 and WR2, opponent gains RB1 in Conner who's got 26 points already. Oof.

Got a feeling it could be a long year.
How did you lose your QB1 when he's never been back?

Seems like semantics; preseason indications were that he'd probably be ready. Return timeline stagnated right around the time of our draft, IIRC.

Not saying it was a good pick (though the main reason it was bad was roster composition, which I didn't adjust properly with the new draft order).

Lose my QB1 and WR2, opponent gains RB1 in Conner who's got 26 points already. Oof.

Got a feeling it could be a long year.

Joe Flacco is available.

Hope that Conner kid stays healthy. Bell's not gonna have a job to come back to if he does. WOW, just watched what Jack Doyle did. Fumbles and the Bungles run it back to the house. I'mma cut his ass.

What kind of bogus bs is CBS doing. Teasing me with the Pittsburg game going into OT then saying nah too bad. And what kind of lame crap coin toss was that???

The last few minutes of your game has been pretty, uh... exciting, eh Chris?
I stopped watching most of most Steeler games a few years ago. I saw some of it on GameChannel. Yeah, not great, Bob.

Definitely in line with the pregame prediction of "Steelers probably win but it'll be closer than it should," though.

What kind of bogus bs is CBS doing. Teasing me with the Pittsburgh game going into OT then saying nah too bad. And what kind of lame crap coin toss was that???
Watching the announcers watching the game and play calling and not actually seeing the game is about the lamest thing I have ever seen.

I stopped watching most of most Steeler games a few years ago. I saw some of it on GameChannel. Yeah, not great, Bob.

Funny you mention that. I was about to come in here again and hype up the redzone channel which I've been watching for years now. I'm actually trying to watch the whole Seahawks game today because its been at least 2 years since I sat through a whole game as well.