The Last Samurai

→ in
Tools    

bright lights bright lights!
Saw The Last Samurai the other night and thought it was simply breathtaking: the battle scenes, the acting, the mood and the music (so moving. Hat's off to Mr Zimmer again).... everything went together so well. There were numerous occasions I was so moved I wanted to blub away in my seat but fought the tears back. The action sequences got my heart racing too and I'm a girl!. Always liked sword fights though...always disappointed there weren't enough of them in Gladiator. Anyway I absolutley recommend this film. Top movie

Leon: "Always like this"

I found it dull and boring!Not excited at all maybe I was not in a good mood or whatever I was kind of force to see with my Tom Curse Friend who is crazy about him.But it is really not that good!
I would give it one star not bomb it through to show I do have a heart!
Which I don't!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

I loved the movie. It was really interesting. The battle scenes were really good.

I have seen it twice and really enjoyed it both times. However, it doesn't even touch Seven Samurai.

The film was pretty good...bordering on great...if I wasn't such a heartless creature am pretty sure the emotional parts would have stung a little more than making me wonder how many popcorn pieces I dropped. However, the fight scenes were excellent!!!