What TV shows could/should be made into movies?

Tools    

The only TV show I can think of that gets parlayed into some kind of movie on a fairly consistent basis would be Saturday Night Live and its ever-changing characters. Otherwise, it seems like movies get made into TV shows a lot more often.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

It's the Larry David show on HBO (he's the co-creator of Seinfeld)

-------------------

i think most tv shows are rubbish so i am gonna suggest a few series that i think are good if you dont mind...

1. 24, i think this would be absolutely fantastic if this was made into a film especially if it starred keifer sutherland.

2. six feet under, i think this also would make a good film - maybe a sad one but it would be very good.

sorry if this wasnt what u wanted i just thought i give them a mention..

cazz
x
x

bright lights bright lights!
Land of the Giants? ....it's an old 60's show that useto be shown on Sundays

Leon: "Always like this"

Radioactive Spider Blood
Originally Posted by cazz
1. 24, i think this would be absolutely fantastic if this was made into a film especially if it starred keifer sutherland.
This is my favorite show on television, but how could they possibly do it? It wouldn't be called 24 if it wasnt really 24 hours long... part of the whole premise is that fact that things are constantly going on, for the whole day.

-j

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Feed me breadcrumbs
the 6pm news

use your imagination, it would rock!

Cops.

The Simpsons.

Originally Posted by jungerpants
This is my favorite show on television, but how could they possibly do it? It wouldn't be called 24 if it wasnt really 24 hours long... part of the whole premise is that fact that things are constantly going on, for the whole day.

-j
yes, i understand where you are coming from - Maybe if there was something made like 24 with the same quality it would be brilliant..

thanku for your input though
cazz
xx

I hate to be a pain in the anus but I've already made a therad about this.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by jungerpants

-j
Hmmm.... I guess they'd have to call it "120" as in 'minutes'. Or something like that. On the subject of interesting TV-to-movie premises, did you see the commercial for "I Want to Marry Ryan Banks" in the movie theaters? I went to see The Last Samuri and saw the ad for it (http://marryryanbanks.com ). It's almost identical to the movie coming out called "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton". It's about this celebrity who tries to save his career by letting viewers choose which bachelorette, or everyday fan, gets to marry him. The catch is that the celebrity's best friend falls in love with the girl who is supposed to marry the celebrity. Jason Priestly, Bradley Cooper and Emma Caulfield are the primary characters, so I'm anxious to see who wins the girl.

Another interesting thing ~ since movies are always filmed months or years before they are shown, and release dates are usually set long in advance, how ironic is the timing of Britney's blunder marriage to a non-celebrity along with the 'Marry Ryan Banks' movie premiering on the 18th of this month ~ just over two weeks later?!!

I think the show on fox "Dark Angel" would be a great movie!It
is a great show to bad it is off the air!
See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

The tv show "Dark Angel" would make a cool movie!With acouse the same cast as the tv show!That would be earier enough to do that/I just wish it was not off the air I wanted to see what happens!
Also the BBC tv show "Ab Fab" with the same cast would make a great movie too!That show is so creative and very funny!
But I dout it if they do it for one thing Ab Fab fifth season is out and they are not showing it in america only England I am so m ad!Well see you around!JM