Matrix Revolutions

→ in
Tools    

bright lights bright lights!
They should never have made the second two in my opinion. The first film would have stood out even more than it has if it had just been a one off.

It's been tarnished with the follow ups....please don't misunderstand me, the special effects are fantastic but where is the soul of the first one?

Leon: "Always like this"

Well seeing the matrix script was suppost to be like 4 or 5 movies long and they cut it to 3. I think that they had to kill alot of the unneeded stuff. Though I loved all of them, so I don't care. Though I would not mind seeing a prequel.

I am probably the biggest Matrix fan in this site, and I gotta say... THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS SUCKED! I was so disapointed seeing this movie, it almost made me sick. I LOVED the first and the second Matrix movies, but this was just trash. Half of the reason it was so bad, was because how babyish Smith acted, in the crate, in the ground, at the end of The Super Brawl. Example: "Is it over...?", "Leave me alone!" and last, but not least "Oh no! I said the wrong thing!" C'mon Smith, you can do better than that... Oh well. They are probably going to make an Animatrix 2, and I bet that'll "Free my mind" of how terrible The Matrix Revolutions was. Just my two cents...
Thanks...
Drake

Originally Posted by jrs
Yes....only your two cents.
Um, actually, a great many people were horribly disappointed by the film. Myself included. It's by no means only his two cents.

Originally Posted by jrs
Yes.....your two cents, except for those like me who enjoyed every minute of it.
What's you point? You already said that. Stop spamming...
Thanks...
Drake

two words for this movie....LET DOWN

although i will admit that i enjoyed the movie very much it was still very much a let down....none of the original matrix was left...all the ideals and mystery and magic of the first killed off by a sfx reel
not to meantion(and i have brought this up before) WHY DID THEY BRING BACK TRINITY IN RELOADED ONLY TO KILL HER IN REVOLUTIONS WHEN SHE DID NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!

it boggles my mind...i'm so confused it hurts
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

wow i feel better now

Originally Posted by theshape82
WHY DID THEY BRING BACK TRINITY IN RELOADED ONLY TO KILL HER IN REVOLUTIONS WHEN SHE DID NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
Lol, excactly! It was so pointless in the first place, to bring her back by magically turning his hand invisible, then pumping her heart, but then after all that to kill her AGAIN???[ Very not good...
Thanks...
Drake

Following the storyline, Neo would NOT have done anything he did in the Matrix had Trinity not been there. Trinity was Neo's motivation for everything.

I finally saw it (for $1.50, no less) and I came out of it thinking it was the best of the three, yet, Reloaded will probably still forever be my favorite - but it was nice to see that picture continue on. I thought it was very weird. A good, understandable weird, but weird nonetheless. What happened to Morpheus? He is the Matrix (the films). This was not his swan song, this movie almost rejected him. This was the cookie baking Oracle's movie - though she doesn't take up the whole movie, she basically gets it starting, swerves us with the multiple Smiths scene, then ends it on a bright, sunny day in the Matrix - with that little girl who popped out of nowhere in the series. Aye ye ye.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I finally saw it (for $1.50, no less) and I came out of it thinking it was the best of the three, yet, Reloaded will probably still forever be my favorite - but it was nice to see that picture continue on. I thought it was very weird. A good, understandable weird, but weird nonetheless. What happened to Morpheus? He is the Matrix (the films). This was not his swan song, this movie almost rejected him. This was the cookie baking Oracle's movie - though she doesn't take up the whole movie, she basically gets it starting, swerves us with the multiple Smiths scene, then ends it on a bright, sunny day in the Matrix - with that little girl who popped out of nowhere in the series. Aye ye ye.
My favorite was the first Matrix. In my opinion, it was overall a better movie. The only thing I really enjoyed about Reloaded was the fight scenes.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by James_Bond
My favorite was the first Matrix. In my opinion, it was overall a better movie. The only thing I really enjoyed about Reloaded was the fight scenes.
I think there's little doubt that The Matrix is much better than it's two part sequel.

Why am I here?
Originally Posted by Agent Drake
Lol, excactly! It was so pointless in the first place, to bring her back by magically turning his hand invisible, then pumping her heart, but then after all that to kill her AGAIN???[ Very not good...
Thanks...
Drake
She died in the Matrix in the first film, then out of it in the second... and Neo can't go shoving his hands through people’s bodies in the real world... That and she was sitting quite awkwardly on some metal poles.

Sic Networks

Ok my boyfriend is a huge fan of the Matricks movie and he had ask me a question that I don't the answear too!So if anyone knows this answear please tell me!
Ok here is the question!When is the third Matricks movie coming out?I have no idea and I looked up and it did not help me at all so does anyone know?
Thanks!I know one of you guys must know!Yoda the rest?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

A system of cells interlinked
JM -- Not sure where you live, but the third Matrix film has been out in the US for some time now. Just try searching again and make sure you put MATRIX in the search box, k?

_S

Why am I here?
There was a point in Matrix Revolutions where Neo and Trinity came up over the cloads and saw the clear sky and the sun for the first time. This really really bugged me... What was the point of torching the sky, surely if the machines would have just built some big ass solar panel to get the light above the line of cloads. If they where indeed machines wouldn't living on higher ground make more sense than enslaving the human race. Perhaps I thought to much into it, but it's kinda stupid blocking out the sun... because it's still there above the black cloads.

A system of cells interlinked
I would think the solution wouldn't be that simple. To power all the machines on the planet with solar power, they would have had to construct an array of incredible magnitude, that would only ever be able to ensare sunlight for around 10-14 hours per day depending on the earths tilt/position at whatever time of year it happened to be. So, a planatery scale array would have had to been constructed. I think this would have been fine if the machines hadn't been a lot more primitive at the start of the war. If one studied the chronology of the man/machine war, aka The Second Renaissance, it would become clear that the machines just weren't advanced enough to engage in a project like a planetary solar array miles above the earth. I mean, the whole reason the symbiotic relationship started was because of the timing of Operation Darksky (errr, that's not the name but it's something like that, I can't remember the real name right now). From what I gathered from watching the Seconfd Renaissance, the machines were losing for a long time, as they weren't smart enough to gain any sort of advantage. Once the machine started to win, man got desperate and formulated a plan. This plan was out of pure desperation and nothing more. It was a bad plan. I think after this happened the machines went into their own sort of desperation mode, and went for the fastest way out of the situation. So, they had been studying the human for many years and a solution presented itself, It may have been that they thought about a solar array, but the array plan would have had two glaring problems.

The array would be vulnerable to attack

The array didn't ALSO remove the enemy.

The human battery plan is clearly and logically the better plan, and the machine's logic circuits would choose it 100% of the time.

Not to mention the story would have much less impact if man hadn't created the problem in the first place.

Originally Posted by Sedai
JM -- Not sure where you live, but the third Matrix film has been out in the US for some time now. Just try searching again and make sure you put MATRIX in the search box, k?

_S
I had not seen any thing on it being on tape!I mean I know that Matrick's reloaded is on dvd and video but I had not seen Revoutions anywhere in the store.
Are you sure?Would it be on tv if it was on video or dvd? Well anyway I will go check it out thanks for telling me anyway!See you around!JM