Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

How many votes are we waiting for? I want to know what the f*ck is going on...
I'll tell you what the fluck is going on . . . I ended up severely sick for several days. I almost ended up in the ER. I made it to my surgeon's office at the hospital, and I am scheduled for surgery on the 21st of this month. The day after Easter. I'm sure my absence flucked up the game, but I couldn't help that. Sorry guys!

I am also on major meds right now for the pain, so I am playing hell typing all this *****.

I'll tell you what the fluck is going on . . . I ended up severely sick for several days. I almost ended up in the ER. I made it to my surgeon's office at the hospital, and I am scheduled for surgery on the 21st of this month. The day after Easter. I'm sure my absence flucked up the game, but I couldn't help that. Sorry guys!

I am also on major meds right now for the pain, so I am playing hell typing all this *****.
Your abscense didn't f*ck up the game at all, so don't worry.
Daniel wasn't talking about you.

Get well soon!

I know, I know. I did genuinely consider it but ruled it out for some reason as I was thinking of the buildings they visited and couldn't remember if there was one like that. I haven't seen it in a while though and don't love it as much as some people on here who have probably watched it many more times

Yeah what Cobpyth says, I wasn't referring to you, but obviously sorry to hear that and I hope everything is okay

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I can see a movie many many many times and still not get the screenshot. I've seen the vast majority of those films, some several times, but the only one I got on first look was 21 Grams.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Looks like Donnie won't be on for his vote until tomorrow. Oh well, that challenge went fast anyways.

Don't forget that there are still idols still hidden that could help those that aren't feeling so safe.

I knew I recognized #21 from something, but I guess I was just a little off.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If anybody has the immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

******SC grabs his idol. "I would like to use it, Raul.

All votes for SC will not count.

3 votes SC that do not count.

3 votes Donnie.

Donnie, with 3 votes, your tribe has spoken.

If anybody has the immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

******SC grabs his idol. "I would like to use it, Raul.

All votes for SC will not count.

3 votes SC that do not count.

3 votes Donnie.

Donnie, with 3 votes, your tribe has spoken.

Buh-Bye, Donnie.

Wait -- give him back a second. I just wanna make sure....

Okay, I'm sure now. Thank you.