Name a podcast a MoFo'er like you would listen to

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
You may be weird. I wonder if you drive, or have free time where you need to look at something else? That's the main reason I like pods, a lot of time driving or exercise. Livestreams are nice, but it's like tv for me.

There is an interview with Chris McQuarrie mainly about M.I. Fallout on the Ringer. Very good. Even talks a little about his Oscar for TUS.

"Imagine you are building a puzzle but the puzzle pieces are face down." in regard to directing Fallout.

C.M.

Is it Kino?: My favourite Youtuber Mumkey Jones talks about recent movies with his very liberal friend Erich. Sometimes he invites his friend Assburger, usually causing the podcast to derail into political rants between Erich and Assburger. He also has a series called 'Soy Wars', where he gets random people to argue with Erich about Star Wars.

Sardonicast: YourMovieSucks, RalphtheMovieMaker and I Hate Everything join together to talk about films n' such.

I keep reading this thread title as "Name a MoFo'er you'd like to listen to".

You and SC on a front porch in a busy neighborhood, commentating...

Of course Musk is a huge Spaceballs fan.

A system of cells interlinked
Of course Musk is a huge Spaceballs fan.

Yea I caught that when they were talking. Pretty funny. All in regards to the flamethrower, too!

Apparently it's better known as the "Elon Musk smokes PotCast" .

I listen to a lot of movie casts here and there but the three I listen to every week are: Film Junk, Battleship Pretension. and Filmspotting.

I've fallen in love with the Ringer in general, hard to believe when they combine pop culture and sports. They do a lot of movie podcasts and "The Rewatchables" on Die Hard is super for the trivia alone. Simmons has a great voice for conversation.

I've fallen in love with the Ringer in general, hard to believe when they combine pop culture and sports. They do a lot of movie podcasts and "The Rewatchables" on Die Hard is super for the trivia alone. Simmons has a great voice for conversation.
I fall in and out of love with Ringer casts and was the same way with Grantland. I start listening again and it's a breath of fresh air but then somewhere along the line they grow tired and I bale for a year or so.

The Rewatchables, True Romance

I think a testament to these, is that I don't delete them after I listen to them. Diehard was great, Rounders takes us back to Ed Norton at the height of his powers and True Romance is just such a pile of awesome.

Any gems to look for? I immediately gravitated towards Ewoks: Battle for Endor and Rocky IV.

Welcome to the human race...
Eh, if you're not planning on running through the whole thing I guess just pick from episodes on movies you've seen. That being said, I would single out the Bee Movie episode simply for introducing the "giant woman" running gag.

I've added a lot of new pods to my roster, but only listen to a couple regularly.

Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend - Great production value, a lot of work is put into this and no dead time. Big gets.

The Three Questions with Andy Richter - Richter is a lot more sensitive than I knew, good introspection with guests.

Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard - I still kinda think he's a douche, but he really opens up and k.t.m.