Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Right now, actually.

Wish this was a video so 's I could hear youze all
was just wishing the same ll.

The happy songs sung by the builders next door. Blessed be the days when the owners are not home. I will both be sad and happy when this going on 2year renovation is complete.
I

Receiving five fillums in the post for the grand cost of absolutely sod all to my pocket

I woke up. And to a gorgeous day by the looks of it.

If the public request the hilight of my yesterday, namely the man sunbathing in his speedos among ducks, just yell. It's a tasteful pic, even considering the speedos.

But for today, it's a toss-up between this:

And this:

Ahem.......Speedos? But tasteful speedos, you say? I' m not asking for myself, mind you, but for any of my birder buddies who might be interested in the ducks.

Getting to know this. This was the guilt birthday gift that one of my best friends gave me, that wasn't even meant to be my birthday gift gift. I was meant to just get a tuner and a guitar stand. :lo: He couldn't manage that, so...I randomly got another guitar. I don't need another guitar, because I'm a singer, not a guitar player. I suck at guitar. In my hands, they're there to accompany me. He gave ti to me so late, and so sheepishly, I didn't even really take it out of its casing. It's been 2 months. So I finally did it. And I played it. Oh wow, comfortable, natural, like it was meant for me.

I have small hands. I often find playing guitar frustrating. I'm better at things like the pennywhistle, where small hands are a bonus. Guitar? Small hands, not so bonus. So the one I got on my actual birthday last year is a "parlour" guitar, meaning it's kinda small. For pussy hands like mine.

Well, surprise, surprise, this bitch is a full sized guitar and my hands almost prefer it.

Funny how things work out. I have a smaller size, and a regular size I'm comfortable with. For what reason? Well, that's WAY more arsenal than I need to accompany myself, but it's kind of like...weird luxury choices? I dunno. In life, I attract bass guitarists. And apparently now actual guitars.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Go buy a mandolin already tiny hands!

Snippets of my highlights.

I actually managed the unmanageable today. It's not quite represented in that collage, but the cosmic reward sure is.

Back to spring like weather here. Its gorgeous.

Lovely photos, cat!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Belated birthday present:

OMG I DID NTO KNOW THAITAS?S

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Highlight of my day:
  1. Found out client was mistaken on deadline. Was assumed this Thursday. Now I have through Monday.
  2. Discovered Mike Patton composed a soundtrack. OMG That's the guy from The Mist?! And MRS. ALMA GARRET?!!?!?!!? Why have I not seen this!? Bob's Burgers is AWESOME! I'm so glad he's doing music too!!!! (just kidding, of course I know who Patton is!!! I can dress up the deadman!)