Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I've been watching Instinct and this young lady caught my eye. Mainly because of hers.

Bojana Novakovic
Very beautiful. As for that series, Instinct, obviously a streaming series or I probably would have heard of it sooner.

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I was just messing with @Swan.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've been watching Instinct and this young lady caught my eye. Mainly because of hers.

Bojana Novakovic
A very unique beauty which is refreshing.

Weird is relative.

I was just messing with Swan.
I don't believe you. I think you do have a thing for unattainable girls.

*innocent smile*

I'm going to check out A Discovery Of Witches, which started last week over here. I don't know her, but I'm sure some of you will.

Teresa Palmer

I'm going to check out A Discovery Of Witches, which started last week over here. I don't know her, but I'm sure some of you will.

Teresa Palmer
Yes! Yes! Yes!

I posted some pics of her, I think about 2 pages back and I thank you for these. I really like the third one, with the hair sexily covering one of her eyes, Veronica Lake style.
Here's a young lady who'll be on a show premiering tonight on NBC, called Manifest, about people arriving on a plane that's been missing for five years. Spooky!

Melissa Roxburgh

''

Catching up with a foreign language crime drama (as I often do; Code 37: Sex Crimes if you're interested) and have found another leading lady I can't take my eyes off of (and nor do I want to)

Veerle Baetens

Catching up with a foreign language crime drama (as I often do; Code 37: Sex Crimes if you're interested) and have found another leading lady I can't take my eyes off of (and nor do I want to)

Veerle Baetens
Beautiful lady! I wish I could get foreign TV shows, but, oh well, I watch too much TV as it is.

Jessica Green

I'm not sure what I think of Jessica Roxburgh yet after watching Manifest. The dark eyebrows with blonder hair always throws me off a bit haha

Cannot believe you & @dadgumblah think she’s beautiful. She really isn’t. At all.

Cannot believe you & @dadgumblah think she’s beautiful. She really isn’t. At all.
What's that phrase? Shots have been fired .

I don't mean to double-post but I discovered a lovely lady and my post above was just a reply, not really a download of loveliness, so here goes if the mods don't mind:

Allison Miller

Enikő Mihalik: