Interesting photos

Tools    

Couldn't seem to get this to fit into any other thread so here's a new one.

Look at all the people on the beach at Blackpool in 1948. I remember there being loads of people on the beach when I was a kid in places like New Brighton, but these are packed like sardines! You;d be scared to go and get an ice cream cos you'd be lost forever!

story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserve...ol-beach-1948#

these pics are really so funny especially the beach side,what are they doing there in that crowd.....I hate crowd....

these pics are really so funny especially the beach side,what are they doing there in that crowd.....I hate crowd....
its called Sun Bath!

leopards of my city mumbai / bombay---filmed by national geographic

UK armed forces celebrate hindu festival in which a girl ties a decorated string ( called rakhi ) around a man's wrist and he promises to protect her like a brother .

Idol of Ganesha the elephant headed hindu God installed in my house for festival celebrating him . Will be immersed in the sea after ten days following ancient tradition .

Couldn't seem to get this to fit into any other thread so here's a new one.

Look at all the people on the beach at Blackpool in 1948. I remember there being loads of people on the beach when I was a kid in places like New Brighton, but these are packed like sardines! You;d be scared to go and get an ice cream cos you'd be lost forever!

story: http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserve...ol-beach-1948#
Reminds me of some of Sydneys beaches when I was growing up. See if I can find a pic. Lay your peepers on this. Bondi Beach 1974.

Built in 1905 and described as the “embodiment of fairyland” by a 1907 news report, Anthony Horderns and Sons Palace Emporium in Sydney was the largest department store in the Southern Hemisphere.

I thought it's a page from Where's Waldo?

Magnificent Sydney Harbor.
I never realized the opera house is almost surrounded by water, out on its own little peninsula! Do they ever have to worry about flooding? (Or title waves?)

Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi rakes up past affairs of his ex girlfriend actress Aishwarya Rai with various men including himself in tasteless tweet . This is the photo he tweeted in context of Indian elections .

Hypocrisy of Time magazine---first calls Indian PM Modi divider in chief before elections , but after he has won a spectacular victory in elections changes it's tune . Says he has United India like no PM has in decades .