Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Cool interview with Gatsby, but not enough lipslap.
It's cause you don't know the slang boi

Tomorrow at 4pm EST, 10pm GMT+1 I'll be joined by one of our younger members @Violetlvr, and most probably the spirit of Jason Voorhees. That's about all I can predict, so be sure to tune in and find out.

As usual, the lines will be open as soon as we settle in, the number is still 0-800-CATCHAT, and we'll still be trying to guess what our guest is wearing.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
He's wearing tighty-whities and an old 70's era Disney hat with the propeller on top. Oh and red smeared lipstick with a poodle muttering something about lotion and the need to dig a pit one day. For reasons.

I totally got this.

(He's muttering. Not the dog.)

He's wearing tighty-whities and an old 70's era Disney hat with the propeller on top. Oh and red smeared lipstick with a poodle muttering something about lotion and the need to dig a pit one day. For reasons.

I totally got this.

He's also a minor. So everything but the tighty whities is above board, I think. Right??? I have no idea what the rules are. Just NO DIRT.

This is going to be hard.

See what I mean?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,

I totally got this.

No! I'm not Buffalo Bill. Here's the answer to what I'm wearing, black glasses, grey South Park Shirt, and blue jeans

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I totally got this.

He's also a minor. So everything but the tighty whities is above board, I think. Right??? I have no idea what the rules are. Just NO DIRT.

This is going to be hard.

See what I mean?

Oh, no. I meant ME, in the third person. As it turns out, it wasn't even a poodle =/ just a really hairy possum. Wtf?

I think @cat_sidhe has a list of people she's nailing for this!
Most of the participants sent me a post comment or PM of interest. Pretty sure I grabbed Nostro and ynwtf, though. But yeah, there's a list of interested parties and I go in order of contact.

Hi, hi, hi to everyone tuning in right now to CatChat on MoFoFM, 97.1 where we just heard from Pseudo Echo with a little tune called "His Eyes" from the fifth installment in the Friday the 13th franchise. Speaking of Part V - with me in the studio is @Violetlvr, named after one of the characters in that film.

How are you doing today?

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
I do, it's a very nice area, math and Drama, a Drama because I like learning about acting so I know how to work with actors when directing, and Math because it comes easy

I do, it's a very nice area, math and Drama, a Drama because I like learning about acting so I know how to work with actors when directing, and Math because it comes easy
Are you going to go into the movie industry when you finish with school?

well yes I am, it's always intrigued me for working in
At what age did you really get into movies? Do you remember which film it was that really clicked with you and you knew that's what you wanted to do with your life?