Pets

Tools    

Lovely. Is that where the Rock is?

Bonnie turned 3 months last Friday. Wow is she keeping me busy. She had me awake at 5am all last week. Not as bad this week. Did I tell you that she was already using Bubbles door two months earlier than he was able to negotiate it.

Our latest addition, Roxie!

What interesting and colorful markings. Roxie ( a girl, I assume from the name) is sort of spotted
( almost like a red roan horse) on her body; then had a pale ' mask' and white tipped tail. And mostly 'red' legs. Not sure if she's a breed or a Heinz57, but at any rate: Enjoy your adorable puppy,

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
What interesting and colorful markings. Roxie ( a girl, I assume from the name) is sort of spotted
( almost like a red roan horse) on her body; then had a pale ' mask' and white tipped tail. And mostly 'red' legs. Not sure if she's a breed or a Heinz57, but at any rate: Enjoy your adorable puppy,
She's an Australian Cattle Dog, also known as a Red Heeler.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Are you an Aussie farmer by any chance. Cute pooch.
I do do aircraft sub-assembly in the Seattle Area. Currently working on a Associates Degree at Green River College in Machining & Manufacturing Technology.

Lmao @cricket. Love where your cat has decided to situate himself. Maybe he's thinking , " Oh they won't notice me here at all; they'll just think I' m another cookie jar, and I can be ready to catch any stray dinner scraps before they hit the countertop ."

So, it looks like TomTom has turned out to be quite the happy housecat after all. Wonder if your dear, kind, softhearted wife could possibly change your mind about him, and get to keep this adorable cat.

My word, you wouldn't even notice him amongst the well - stocked petting zoo ya got there ( very nice piece of land you have btw)

Lmao @cricket. Love where your cat has decided to situate himself. Maybe he's thinking , " Oh they won't notice me here at all; they'll just think I' m another cookie jar, and I can be ready to catch any stray dinner scraps before they hit the countertop ."

So, it looks like TomTom has turned out to be quite the happy housecat after all. Wonder if your dear, kind, softhearted wife could possibly change your mind about him, and get to keep this adorable cat.

My word, you wouldn't even notice him amongst the well - stocked petting zoo ya got there ( very nice piece of land you have btw)
The thing is that he has a better place to go. There's a couple who works with the volunteers who take in cats. They have a very large property with a barn. It would be a better life for him than always being chased by the dogs.

And of course the feral cat has come upstairs
He’s not feral! No feral cat would come into the house let alone jump on the kitchen counter.

No doubt the other place you mention would be better, but cats don’t think that way. You’re feeding him so he belongs to you & he’s happy with you.

He’s not feral! No feral cat would come into the house let alone jump on the kitchen counter.

No doubt the other place you mention would be better, but cats don’t think that way. You’re feeding him so he belongs to you & he’s happy with you.
I don't know if he's still considered feral but he was and I captured him. I haven't been able to pet him yet.

I don't know if he's still considered feral but he was and I captured him. I haven't been able to pet him yet.
And you might never be able to pet him. Every cat is different. Some cats don’t like to be picked up (one of my cats is that way) & some cats don’t like to be touched.

And you might never be able to pet him. Every cat is different. Some cats don’t like to be picked up (one of my cats is that way) & some cats don’t like to be touched.
Yes it's possible, but either way I have no intention of keeping him. I always do the same thing with ferals; catch them, get them fixed, tame them the best I can, and find them a good home.