Post the highlight of your day

Tools    

Nothing much happened today, but I watched Edward Scissorhands again and wrote a review. I think I'm gonna watch Boyhood later today.

Master of My Domain
First time playing poker in about 6 months. Was up against 83 people. Not bad:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS my facehugger!!! technically, both of them. My cat's very interested in it, but more so in me. Had to rush-picture her.

The arms are bendable, so it can actually hug face.

Not really seeing the big deal - all cats arms are bendable

Playing football!

it may be something small... but I bought myself a nice new cocoa mug... at IKEA... I like polka dots...

Hey we have one of those, well, maybe not exactly the same ..... it's amazingly heavy and impossible to lift so more a dragoff table I guess really.

Hey we have one of those, well, maybe not exactly the same ..... it's amazingly heavy and impossible to lift so more a dragoff table I guess really.
You know, your pun isn't far off. Apparently that table is a heavy thing. Cast iron triple dragons holding up a glass coffee table. I'm impressed with my boyfriend and neighbourly drunk who found this thing on a second hand shop.

I have a few dragons in my apartment. It's weird, I didn't start out consciously having a dragon collection but it dawned on on recently I have dragons in every room of my apartment, and the living room has 3. All 3 on the living room are candle holders (one of the three is also an oil burner.

So, accidental collection happened and the men in my life noticed, and HUNT for me!

Having a good conversation with another MoFo. It's really made me think, and make me not feel so alone. Thanks dude who I won't name because that feels like too much PDA. And eeew girls, right? But thank you.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Might be getting my xmas present as early as tomorrow, if it's still there (then by universal law, it's mine)....a dragon table.
But...
How do you train them to sit so still? At least your cup of coffee will never get cold!

(sorry)

my old cook has left her job and tomorrow a new cook will come to make food in my house . having got used to the old cook's food , i am wondering what kind of food the new cook will make

Watching the boys in green with a deserved victory against the All-blacks for the first time ever at home