Rauldc's Random Radical Top 10 Lists

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
4. Crossfade- Cold

Has anybody even heard of this band. Admittedly I think I've only listened to one of their albums (if they even have anymore, never really researched) and I thought it was great. You may start to be getting a handle on my high school tastes by now. Some may say grim, but I've never felt too grim about what I've listened to. Not the cheeriest stuff, but it's catchy tunes with great music to boot.

3. Puddle of Mudd- She Hates Me

My theme song of high school. But yeah I dug Puddle of Mudd- back in the day and could have also picked Blurry too. Was a great catchy tune.

2. Alkaline Trio- Radio

This is a super underrated band and this is the best song of them all, although they really have many that are great. Like I said, I had a strange taste for music back in the day but just how this all comes together is simply awesome.

1. Staind- Epiphany

My favorite band in high school. Just always connected to Aaron Lewis and the Staind crew. The lyrics are deep for every song, they have a ton of good ones. In a close call, I pick this as their best. But it was super close honestly.