Best Picture Hall of Fame

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We have 10 noms already. I didn't want this to get too huge in case it makes people feel stressed about watching too much plus we are awaiting GBG who got an invite earlier and should certainly be able to join. Unless there are no objections but after Clazor and Sarge and GBG I would say we stop.

I PMed my nom to Raul. I included a second choice just in case someone beat me to my first choice.

I decided to nominate the blind nom I was considering instead of a musical.

Legend in my own mind
I PM'd my nom last night too, but if it takes the size past the tipping point then I am happy to sit it out.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
We are good Sarge, GB, and Clazor.. I am going to end the nomination process now and we will have our nominees posted tonight.

We are good Sarge, GB, and Clazor.. I am going to end the nomination process now and we will have our nominees posted tonight.
Can't wait to see what I nominated

Legend in my own mind
Great! Did you get my Nom? I was sure I sent it but there is nothing in my sent folder.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
@rauldc14

About what time do you think you will do the reveal? I am only asking because if it isn't too late I will come back online to check them out, see where I can obtain them (if I don't happen to own any) and plan out from there. Otherwise, I won't be back online until at least Wednesday or Thursday night. And that is OK if I don't find out until then, too. I am just curious.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
@rauldc14

About what time do you think you will do the reveal? I am only asking because if it isn't too late I will come back online to check them out, see where I can obtain them (if I don't happen to own any) and plan out from there. Otherwise, I won't be back online until at least Wednesday or Thursday night. And that is OK if I don't find out until then, too. I am just curious.
Probably in about 3-4 hours. I'll list all the nominees then we can do the usual guessing of who nominated what since that's usually been fun lately.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Can't wait to see what I nominated
You don't remember what you nominated!? Oh, now I know what you mean!
hmmm, curiouser and curiouser. . . now I can't wait to see what ya nominated, sean

****. I was afraid that would happen.

I've seen all three of these. Love Cuckoo's Nest. HATE the other two. Will rewatch them anyway.