14th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Just forwarded my nomination to Raul ! I think its a wildly original film that will probably be of a bigger appeal to the more adventurous viewers. Definitely eager to see the reception it will receive.

Also Raul, could you update us on nominations distribution across decades, if that's alright ?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
JJ finished and won 12, the last one he joined.
that's right, he took it home with Casablanca

VERY intrigued what mainstream you went with @Citizen Rules

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Decade wise, we have 2 from this decades, 1 from the 2000s, 2 from the 90s, 1 each from 80s and 70s, and 2 from the 30s. I am leaning towards a nomination from the 60s but haven't officially made up my mind yet.

Decade wise, we have 2 from this decades, 1 from the 2000s, 2 from the 90s, 1 each from 80s and 70s, and 2 from the 30s. I am leaning towards a nomination from the 60s but haven't officially made up my mind yet.
I bet the 70s nom is from Cricket, and if so I might just have a hunch what it is. Or I could be totally wrong. Yeah Jeff has one of the 30s, maybe Cosmic has the other.

Cool, glad you could join
Citizen, this is a very random and stupid thing to ask . But what does the mean when you are using it there? I've been wondering that alot lately, it's usually supposed to indicate you are only joking around when it might not be clear or something similar but that doesn't match up with what you said in that post.

Again it's a very stupid question so just ignore it if you want

How the f*ck did you know that?
I do a lot of deep breathing after work. There's a serpent living in my forehead.

Seriously though, I love the film and based on what you said, I got excited! I am excited to see it again! Nice one!

Citizen, this is a very random and stupid thing to ask . But what does the mean when you are using it there? I've been wondering that alot lately, it's usually supposed to indicate you are only joking around when it might not be clear or something similar but that doesn't match up with what you said in that post.

Again it's a very stupid question so just ignore it if you want
Yes, you can ask....

I mean as a friendly face, like the smiley. I use it to show I'm in a good mood, or happy about something.

It never occurred to me that someone would think I was using it in any other way.

Let me ask you something you seem to use the a lot, especially in my direction. I take the laughing icon to mean someone is laughing at someone, why do you use it?

Yes, you can ask....

I mean as a friendly face, like the smiley. I use it to show I'm in a good mood, or happy about something.

It never occurred to me that someone would think I was using it in any other way.

Let me ask you something you seem to use the a lot, especially in my direction. I take the laughing icon to me someone is laughing at someone, why do you use it?
Cool. People use this as the friendly face usually - Doesn't matter at all was just wondering.

I have a constant need to make it clear i'm laughing it's a bad habit, i usually alternate between saying haha and using , sometimes . When i'm laughing at someone i usually post multiple "ha's", that's just how i roll

Let the night air cool you off
I do a lot of deep breathing after work. There's a serpent living in my forehead.

Seriously though, I love the film and based on what you said, I got excited! I am excited to see it again! Nice one!
Actually... there's a lot of Japanese movies involving wells... it might not be the same one.